Spiritual Encounter #1

I must of been around 7 years old, when I first experience something at that time, that had no explanation, nor did I understand, what it was. My parents did not practice any religion, or belong to any religious organizations, at that time. I was one sick little boy, with fever, shivering and shaking in bed. My Mom had told me, the Doctor was on the way, she had a cold wet towel, on my forehead, trying to keep my fever under control. Now if any of you are old enough to remember, Doctors in the early 1940's, made house calls, and carried their Black Bag, filled with all kinds of gadgets and pills to make you better again, that was the way I saw it as a little kid.

They would look in your ears, and down your throat, check your heart, and lungs, and take your temperature, the Doctor did all of that, and my body temperature was high, because of my fever I would slip in and out of sleep. The doctor told my Mom that he though I had the German Measles, because my throat, and mouth, was though to be lined with measles, also Measles was on going in the schools at the time. The Doctor told Mom, if it was Measles and they don't come out, on the surface of my skin, within a couple hours, I would have to go the hospital and fast.

Not long after the Doctor left, I was laying in bed, when I saw a bright light come through the window, and stop at the foot of my bed, I never heard a sound just the bright light, and a warm peaceful flow, of everything is going to be fine, and the light drifted back out the window, and was gone. My fever broke immediately, and later my body was covered with Measles. Mom told me later that the Doctor was worried I might not make it, if my Measles stayed inside, and my fever remained high for a long period of time.

This was my first encounter, with something strange and not understanding what happened.
The scripture says that Our God knew you before, you were Born. Now does this line-up with Gods plan for your life? I say yes.
I will continue with testimonies of my other spiritual encounters, and I'm sure many of Gods Children can testify to their own life saving events also.
If you have experienced this Please share briefly your Story.

God Bless

To Be Continued: