Thanks for your prayers I'm doing real good after my surgery went well.
God Bless

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

“All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:7-8

BE HEALED:
"Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise" Jeremiah 17:14

" Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" James 5:16

For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord," Jeremiah 3:17b

"He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions." Psalms 107:20

'I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.' Jeremiah 33:6

“If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:3

"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise." Jeremiah 17:14

"I shall not die, but live,

and declare the works of the Lord." Psalms 118:17

​"My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh." Proverbs 4:20-22

"The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness; You will sustain him on his sickbed." Psalms 41:3