Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angels Watching Over Us?

Default Angels Watching Over Us?

Spiritual Encounter #1

I must of been around 7 years old, when I first experience something at that time, that had no explanation, nor did I understand, what it was. My parents did not practice any religion, or belong to any religious organizations, at that time. I was one sick little boy, with fever, shivering and shaking in bed. My Mom had told me, the Doctor was on the way, she had a cold wet towel, on my forehead, trying to keep my fever under control. Now if any of you are old enough to remember, Doctors in the early 1940's, made house calls, and carried their Black Bag, filled with all kinds of gadgets and pills to make you better again, that was the way I saw it as a little kid.

They would look in your ears, and down your throat, check your heart, and lungs, and take your temperature, the Doctor did all of that, and my body temperature was high, because of my fever I would slip in and out of sleep. The doctor told my Mom that he though I had the German Measles, because my throat, and mouth, was though to be lined with measles, also Measles was on going in the schools at the time. The Doctor told Mom, if it was Measles and they don't come out, on the surface of my skin, within a couple hours, I would have to go the hospital and fast.

Not long after the Doctor left, I was laying in bed, when I saw a bright light come through the window, and stop at the foot of my bed, I never heard a sound just the bright light, and a warm peaceful flow, of everything is going to be fine, and the light drifted back out the window, and was gone. My fever broke immediately, and later my body was covered with Measles. Mom told me later that the Doctor was worried I might not make it, if my Measles stayed inside, and my fever remained high for a long period of time.

This was my first encounter, with something strange and not understanding what happened.
    The scripture says that Our God knew you before, you were Born. Now does this line-up with Gods plan for your life? I say yes.
    I will continue with testimonies of my other spiritual encounters, and I'm sure many of Gods Children can testify to their own life saving events also.
    If you have experienced this Please share briefly your Story.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

Thank you for sharing this.
    IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

I had a couple encounters with angels that I shared here in the past in another thread. Be dogged if I know how to find it.

Spiritual Encounter #2

At the age of 14, I had a job working for a Newspaper store, we sold Tobacco, Birthday cards, Box candy, and other gift items, we also delivered, bundles of morning and evening news papers to other places, like Movie Theaters, Bus and Train stations. Now it was on one of these trips to a local Drive-in Theater, Victor was driving and I was seated in back of the delivery truck, he would drive to the drop-off point, where I would leave several bundles of news papers, for them to sell.

Now in a small town like St. Charles Mo. we didn't have to many stop and go lights, just a stop sign here and there, as we where leaving the drive-in theater we had to cross the main road, going through town with just a blinking caution light at the theater road, as we where making a left turn on the main road, a car hit the rear of the truck right where I was setting, the impact throw me maybe twenty feet or more, on my back and head to the concrete pavement, as I lay there unconscious for a period of time, while the ambulance and police where on the way, I was trying to reach out to God and confess, my sins, knowing I'm a sinner, and afraid to die, all I could think of was the Apostle Creed, that I had learned in the Catholic School, when I woke up, I was still laying on the concrete pavement, I was saying the Creed for a prayer, that was the only prayer I knew. I don't know why I didn't say a Hail Mary or a Our Father, we always prayed the Rosary after confessing our sins to a Priest, for penance and forgiveness of our sins.

The accident was real bad, a mother and father with small children were involved, the car was laying on it's side in the ditch along the road, there was a small baby covered in blood, crying in the mothers arms, they must of been thrown through the front windshield that was missing. I seem to be alright, with some minor scrapes, no bones broken, we all were taking to the hospital, the serious ones hurt were admitted. I was sent home, because they found nothing broken.

After I got home, and later that night my head hurt and I was throwing-up, so they rushed me to the Hospital where I was admitted with a brain concussion, where I had to remain for a week before I was released. The baby that was covered with blood, the good news was this, they could not find a mark of any kind, on the child, apparently all that blood was from the mother, the good news was no one died in this accident.

How I was thrown off the truck to the concrete pavement, with all my body intact, was a miracle, someone had to have cushioned my fall to the pavement, and saved my legs from being crushed, because the car hit the back of our delivery truck, right where my feet rested on the rear bumper. Now as I think back on this happening some 64 years ago, long before I knew Jesus Christ as my lord a Savior, He was there.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

Spiritual Encounter #3

Let's put it this way, at the age of 25 I'm pretty much doing my own thing, enjoying married life, having a good time, on weekends with family and friends. My wife and I would attend Mass on Sundays at the Catholic Church, not every Sunday, but only when we felt guilty for missing, one or two Sundays, we had no problem partying on Saturdays, and sleeping it off on Sundays.

I knew this was wrong, and I needed to go to confession, but gave up on going to a Priest, to confess my sins, long ago, it just never seem right, so sin just continued to built-up on my shoulders, as I feared God, and having a great fear of dying at a young age, for protection I had a statue of Jesus on the dash of my car, and some times I carried a Saint Christopher metal in my pocket.

Now the year had to be 1963, because I just bought a new Chevrolet Corvair hardtop convertible, these cars had the engine mounted in the rear. I had the day off from work, being a holiday weekend, but not my wife. It's a warm summer-day so I decide to go swimming, in St. Charles, at a Olympic size pool that had a 10 foot high diving board, I been there many times before, and love diving off that board.

It was around lunch, so I decided to get something to eat, before I drove to the pool some 6 miles away, so I stopped at a tavern having a hamburger and some beer, but drinking one to many beers, I should of turned around and went home, that still small voice was telling me not to go to the pool, I'm one stubborn person, my wife tells me, and she still does.

So I headed down the highway, to St. Charles Mo. keeping my car with in the speed limit, but there was a narrow bridge coming up, that crossed the Missouri river, from the St. Louis Mo. side, that I had to cross. I knew that would be trouble for me if I wasn't careful. As I was going north on a highway that had two lanes, coming and going, a car passed me on my right side, and all of a sudden it cut me off, turning left in front of me, I swerved right just in time, missing the rear of that car, then I over corrected to stay on the highway, causing my car to hit the right shoulder, that flipped my car in the air rolling it once or twice, before landing on the roof of the car, than back up on it's wheels, in a big corn field.

There was a small Volkswagen Bug behind me, with two women in it, they came running to the point, where my car rolled down, the embankment, thinking I'm dead I guess they were crying, as I crawled out from the car, looking up at them, with the roof crushed to the seats, unhurt just a little shook-up, I said to them I'm OK, they couldn't believe their eyes.

I ask the women about the car that cut me off, but they said they were worried about me, so it left the seen of the accident. The State Police arrived and made a report, and they also called a wrecker with a winch to get my car back on the highway, I ask them if I could try driving up the steep embankment, because the top of the car was the only thing damaged, they didn't believe I would make it. But with the engine in the rear, and rear wheel drive, the car made it up the embankment easily.

I remember someone was in that car with me when I was rolling in the air, because I didn't have my seat belt on, all they were in those days, was just a lap belt, we didn't use them much back then. Again a voice said turn the motor off, as I was rolling in the air I turned the key off, and laid down in the front seats, as the car came down on it's roof in that Missouri bottom river land.

What would of happened, if I had to cross that narrow bridge, or lets say I made it to the swimming pool, I like diving in the pool, off that high spring board, was my condition impaired by the alcohol as not able to make good judgements? Most-likely I would say. I was less then two miles from our home, so the State Police let me drive the car home, with the damaged roof and missing windshield, and I parked it in our garage, when my wife came home she came in the house crying, she ask me what happened to our new car? I said what about me, she said you look good but what happen to the car? It was one of those times we could laugh and cry at the same time. But we didn't know that God was there, just lucky we guessed.

I did return to the site of the accident, about a month later, walking around in that corn field, I found the statue of Jesus, that was on my dash at the time of the accident, that was a good thing, because I now know that Jesus will never leave me or forsake me, that's true for all who claim Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

It would be 12 more years before I could call Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

"Spirits", I would say more than "angels". I thought it was the former from what I experienced through my childhood. In my teen years, the "intensity" began. I was a "christian".
    I reccomend! http://www.awkwardmomentsbible.com/

"Empty barrels make the most noise"

Spiritual Encounter #4

This encounter happened at a time in my life when I was most troubled with many things, for one I was having trouble with fall allergies, to the point where my Doctors told me to move West to escape the Missouri ragweed, that had me miserable, my wife was six months pregnant, expecting our second child in January of 1970. We were living in our first home that we bought in 1964, and we now had it for sale, because we had just purchased a new home that would be built, and ready to move in by early spring of 1970.

You might say hey this is not a bad thing, new baby on the way, and a new home, to move in and decorate, what more could you ask for? I don't know why I was feeling so depressed, because my wife was the one pregnant, never complaining about much, and happy with the idea that it could be a little girl, since we already had a boy, and decorating the baby room accordingly.

Well maybe some of this was beginning to show-up in the work place, a factory where we built subway cars for Chicago, and many other major cites across America. One of my coworkers Charles, ask me to go fishing with him over the weekend, he had a place where clear water creeks flowed around his property, with a near-by lake also, seem like it could be a fishermen paradise, sound good to me.

Charles lived on a small farm about 40 miles south of St. Louis MO. we decided to go fishing over the weekend, I would drive down Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon, that would give us plenty of time for fishing. I have to say this is one thing I loved to do, because fishing was my favorite sport along with hunting, it was a family thing as I grew-up, as we lived off the land in the early days.

It was a perfect fall day, with a overcast sky as I left to head south, when I arrived at his place it was fairly nice and we got right down to fishing in this clear water creek. The fishing was good catching and releasing the ones we didn't want to keep, later in the day it started to rain on us but that didn't stop us, as we fished right up to dark then headed to his place, to clean our fish, having fresh fried Fish for dinner, before going to bed.

After a good nights sleep and a bite to eat for breakfast, we got back to some morning fishing, before it was time for me to get ready to head back home. It was around noon when we called it quits, cleaned our fish and put them on ice in a big cooler, I had taken with me. The cooler was full of fish and ice, and we loaded it in the front of my 1966 Volkswagen Beetle, because that's where the trunk was on this rear engine car.

I must say it was great getting away from home, but on the other hand, I was missing my wife and son, leaving her there six months pregnant, taking care of my 2-1/2 year old son, she had to have her hands full doing so, needless to say I was feeling a little bit guilty, with me having all the fun.

Driving home I had time to think about things, most of it was about how I could be better than my neighbors or just fit-in with their life style of things. When you grow up poor and you start having a little money in your pocket you really do foolish things, and that was a problem I didn't see, but God was about to get my attention real soon.

With only a few more miles to go before reaching home, I heard this still small voice say buckle your seat-belt, not thinking much of it, again buckle your seat-belt, the last and finial time a little louder buckle your seat-belt, I didn't do it, now I'm approaching, a 4 way stoplight, with a green arrow in my favor, to turn left across a divided highway, doing so without stopping, just slowing down enough, to make the left turn.

All I can remember was waking-up still in my car, with the passenger side all crush-in, the car was up-right on it's wheels, I was able to get out of the car on drivers-side, which I did. From what eyewitnesses say they saw was this, as I crossed the first lane on the divided highway a pickup truck going full speed hit my car on the passengers side, and spun it around a least 3 times in the highway, never turning it over.

I was taken to the Hospital no one was killed, never heard what happened to the truck or the driver, but I had no broken bones, just a big cut on my forehead, and bruises on my arms and back, the Hospital released me to go home, I even went to work the next day.

This is what I saw when I viewed the car in a salvage lot, the car was totally destroyed, the drivers seat was ripped out of the floor the bolts that held the seat in place broken in half, the dash was crushed flat where my body hit, the rear-view mirror still had skin hanging on it from my forehead, the passenger door was buckled outward, from my back hitting it with such force, it being held in place by nothing because the door-lock was broken.

I did not know Jesus Christ as my Savior at this time, who was it that told me to buckle my seat-belt? What would of happened if that passenger door had failed to keep me in the car? How did my drivers seat get ripped out of the floor breaking the bolts? How did the car stay up-right after spinning around several time from impact? In those days there was very little plastic inside the cars, the dash was mostly metal, and no air-bags to protect you, but someone was there for me.

That's my Fishing Story, it would be a little more than 5 years before I would know Jesus Christ as my Savior.

Someone at the accident site removed the cooler from my damaged car with the Fish and Ice all intact, and returned it while I was in the Hospital.
    It was a few weeks later I called our families together for a Huge Fish Cook-out we all celebrated our Good-luck that no one got killed and life was good for now.

God Bless

To Be Continued:

My sister in law has had some crazy experience in things like this...

Her god father was her uncle who was killed in a car crash right after the baptism in the early 70's.

Anyways...Roxy went in for oral surgery when she was a teenager and she heard a voice tell her "tell Alfie (her older cousin Alfredo) to straighten up..."

She saw him a bit later and told him what had been said to her. I guess he stopped smoking pot and was trying to clean up his act when she went in for round 2, when she was told that everything was "ok..." A few days later he was killed by someone with an ice pick.

Another time she was heading to join up with a group of friends when she got an uneasy feeling and then saw another friend and to talk to her. The group of friends was waiting at a bus stop and the bus did not stop - it went in and killed several kids and severely injured the rest.

Talk like this and about the angels stories above makes me wonder............people say that once you are dead - YOU ARE DEAD what about the other things that others have experienced?

Just wondering?

Ferris
    VAXXED from cover up to catastrophe

CDC lied and more kids died

Why lie? I AM a thread killer.

Sun Tzu must have seen babs coming when he put this down in writing: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemies country WHOLE and INTACT. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment or a company than to destroy them...

Ferris: Thank You

God must have a Great plan for Roxy, because God is in control, but Satan has come to Kill and destroy, but Jesus Christ has come to save us, so we can have eternal life.
    Thanks for sharing her story.
    God Bless