Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden sexualy harasses 13 YO girl

That's a good one yatagan!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

e Adventures of Creepy Joe Biden: Serial Young Girl-Toucher23034

AP Photo/Alex Brandon

by John Nolte16 Nov 20176,129
    16 Nov, 2017 16 Nov, 2017 As I wrote on Wednesday, the biggest media hoax going right now is this sudden contrition over the shielding of Bill Clinton for 25 years against numerous allegations that ranged from sexual harassment to flat-out rape.

There are two reasons we know this is just another fake news wave of media BS. The first is that this very same media is right now shielding Democrat Senator Bob Menendez from the allegations he had sex with underage prostitutes. The second is creepy Joe Biden, the serial young girl-toucher.
    For just one moment set aside your personal political beliefs and imagine the media reaction if President Trump, or any Republican, was photographed doing this:

The reason Biden is allowed to get away with wildly inappropriate behavior involving young, and even underage girls (as you will see below), is because, duh, he is a Democrat and is therefore allowed to do so whatever he wants with young girls.
    Also a factor is that our corrupt media sees Biden as their best chance to bring back the glory of the Obama-era by defeating Trump in 2020. And as we have seen with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton, and are seeing right now with Bob Menendez, when it comes to the media’s Cause, women and girls are expendable.
    advertisement

Anyway, the good news is that the media will never get away with covering up Biden’s disgustingly creepy behavior, not in this age of New Media. And if Creepy Joe does decide to run in 2020, the political ads using these videos and photos will be the stuff of legend.
    With thanks to Richard Armande Mills and Ace of Spades, who did a great job compiling these, I present to you…
    The Adventures of Creepy Joe Biden: Serial Young Girl-Toucher.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Published on Nov 15, 2017
    Steve Bannon is having second thoughts about Roy Moore as the Alabama Senate candidate's sexual assault allegations continue pouring in. Joe Biden has been accused of “Weinstein level” groping by an ex-secret service agent which ads to the large amount of videos showing him creepily stroking women of all ages. Also, President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is in custody after a military coup. Jack Posobiec hosts the fourth and final hour.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show

I did a search on UTube "Joe Biden Child Molester" so many vids!
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ild%20molester

Thanks for the links, Lenno. Anyone who has watched Biden's mannerisms around women and young girls over the years have already pegged him as a sexual pervert. I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

wow!
    he's out of control and that's all on camera