Thread: "When a Man has taken a new wife..."

Default "When a Man has taken a new wife..."

As the Torah made flesh, it’s a pretty sure bet this will apply to Messiah when He takes His bride as well -

“When a man has taken a new wife, let him not go out into the army nor let any matter be imposed upon him. He shall be exempt one year for the sake of his home, to rejoice with his wife whom he has taken.” Deu 24:5

Imagine that. Put that puzzle piece into your final days scenario, if you haven’t already. However, it certainly wouldn’t seem to apply to those called wedding guests, foolish virgins, those told to depart for torahlessness, being of the nations, etc.

But then again, probably few, if any, of those in that category are aware of the second, greater exodus that is coming. It’s a major event in Scripture, an event that will be one of the most spectacular events ever. Very few in churchdom probably have any regard for Pesach either, the most likely date that it will occur. They have their ‘easter’ nonsense. Churchdom also has invented their false ‘heaven-bound’ rapture theory, what a surprise they are in for, huh?

“Because you have guarded the word of my patience, I also will guard you FROM the hour of calamity, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” Rev 3:10

“And the woman FLED into THE WILDERNESS (place of ‘words’), where she has A PLACE PREPARED of Elohiym, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” Rev 12:6

(Eze 20:34-44, Jer 23:5, Deu 33:28, Jer 23:6-8, Eze 11:16-17, Amo 9:14-15, Eze 37:21-25, Ezek 39:25-28, Deut. 30:1-6, Jeremiah 23:7-8, Jeremiah 30:3-10, Jeremiah 29:10-14, and many, MANY more passages).

Are you on track to be His bride? ARE YOU feeling the refinement process yet? If you feel like you are ‘afflicted’ now, you may learn you are the beneficiary very soon! “And indeed, no discipline seems pleasant at the time, but grievous, but afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.” Heb 12:11 “Because narrow is the gate, and troublesome (afflicted) is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it.” Mat 7:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.” Mat 22:14

May your Sabbath rest be free from any affliction! HODU L’YHUH!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    A
    May your Sabbath rest be free from any affliction! HODU L’YHUH!
    Thank you. I wish I would have read this, this morning. May I ask what HODU L'YHUH means? Thanks...

You may also have to explain to me in a bit more detail what your point is about the greater exodus, too. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Thank you. I wish I would have read this, this morning. May I ask what HODU L'YHUH means? Thanks...

You may also have to explain to me in a bit more detail what your point is about the greater exodus, too. thank you.
    "Hear O Israel, YHUH our ALOHIM, YHUH One" HODU L'YHUH KI TOV, KI L'OLAM CxASDO "Give thanks to YHUH because good, because His CxESED endures forever" Two of the most significant statements in Scripture.

Lawrence can summarize the second, greater exodus and save me a lot of typing!

https://hoshanarabbah.org/blog/2021/...t-involve-you/
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

What do you make of The New Jerusalem? I read your link. I'm thinking our promised "land" is our glorified bodies. I do believe that God has already ruled in the Divine Court against Mystery babylon, but they are refusing to comply with the verdict. God is in the process of bringing them into compliance.