Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: God's salvation is for all of us, I have a testimony of his saving grace.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Thank You TTOL and all who have read my testimony.
    God Bless

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Angels Watching Over Us, is also part of my Testimony after 41 years as a Believer in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...tching-Over-Us

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I believe we are very close to seeing Matt 24 and much tribulation here in America. My testimony I hope will encourage all who donít have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, do so today. We are now living in a time where time itself is very short, counting it a blessing one Day at a time.

    Jesus loves you and He knows your heart.

    God Bless

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    I believe we are very close to seeing Matt 24 and much tribulation here in America. My testimony I hope will encourage all who donít have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, do so today. We are now living in a time where time itself is very short, counting it a blessing one Day at a time.

    Jesus loves you and He knows your heart.

    God Bless
    My testimony was about me learning how to have Faith and Trust in the Lord. The world we are now dealing with is much worse today as we are not getting much truth of anything.

    The word of God says to put your Faith and Trust in the Lord and not in your own understanding and He will direct your path.

    Deception abounds everywhere today, seek the Lord in what He has for us on a daily bases because He has plans for us all.

    God Bless Everyone at the TOL

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Pray for our POTUS he needs help in making the right decisions, war is possible with Iran and the world economy is teetering on a complete collapse, taking us with it.
    Everything is a lie and the real truth of things is hard to find. Deception and Fake News abounds on a daily bases, pray that those who govern make the right decisions. We could see chaos in the streets America if our government donít get it right.

    God Bless Everyone

  6. #26
    Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    Pray for our POTUS he needs help in making the right decisions, war is possible with Iran and the world economy is teetering on a complete collapse, taking us with it.
    Everything is a lie and the real truth of things is hard to find. Deception and Fake News abounds on a daily bases, pray that those who govern make the right decisions. We could see chaos in the streets America if our government don’t get it right.

    God Bless Everyone
    Yes, pray for our president, now more than ever. This thing is spiritual, way beyond political now. His foes will not settle for anything but his blood.


    "Our power in drawing others after the Lord mainly rests in our joy and communion with Him ourselves."

    "The great battles, the battles that decide our destiny and the destiny of generations yet unborn, are not fought on public platforms, but in the lonely hours of the night and in moments of agony."









  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Yes, pray for our president, now more than ever. This thing is spiritual, way beyond political now. His foes will not settle for anything but his blood.
    Yes your right Laura it is spiritual, if you have watched any of the Democratic Presidential debates these last two nights, you can see clearly that we are in Big trouble if this party wins the 2020 elections, and gains control of our government leadership.

    Our spiritual eyes and ears need to be open as we need Godís wisdom to discern what the enemy has planned for this coming election.

    God Bless

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
    7

    Yes your right Laura it is spiritual, if you have watched any of the Democratic Presidential debates these last two nights, you can see clearly that we are in Big trouble if this party wins the 2020 elections, and gains control of our government leadership.

    Our spiritual eyes and ears need to be open as we need God’s wisdom to discern what the enemy has planned for this coming election.

    God Bless
    If you think God is a Republican and hates Democrats and favors your own political agenda, then the God you worship is something other than the Christian God.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Providence, R.I.
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    If you think God is a Republican and hates Democrats and favors your own political agenda, then the God you worship is something other than the Christian God.
    I kinda wonder if their God even takes sides.

    Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
    Isaiah 40:15 KJV

    Sometimes I'm convinced that American Evangelicals believe that Jesus' Kingdom will be established on Earth as soon as every elected office in America is held by Bible Thumping Republicans, given said Evangelicals preoccupation with elections.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

    I think you understood what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

    ďMany that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.Ē
    Gandalf the Grey

    My Disqus channel:

    https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    If you think God is a Republican and hates Democrats and favors your own political agenda, then the God you worship is something other than the Christian God.
    Sorry if I was miss leading to any one with what I posted. My God says your responsible to do the right thing no matter if your a republican or democrat, the Lord God holds you responsible to vote for the right person who is truthful and willing to do the right thing for America, and that holds true for other countries also.

    What Iím seeing with this debate has the makings of socialism in it, do we want to go down this road? Today we have many socialistic countries. Of these nations, the countries that have a socialist party that serves as a governing party are:
    • Armenia
    • Bolivia
    • Ecuador
    • Iceland
    • Nicaragua
    • Northern Ireland
    • Portugal
    • Serbia
    • Venezuela

    Now is there anything good with theses countries that we would like to exchange our Freedom for? We are very fortunate to have the right to speak and live our lives in Freedom. Praise God Amen.

    No God is not a Democratic or Republican thatís your choice, just use Good wisdom when voting for a candidate, He will hold you responsible for your choice, and donít blame Him if your candidate doesnít make it. We still have a free will to do what is right letís keep it that away.

    God Bless

    Pray for Wisdom God has promised to give it to you. Amen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •