Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: God's salvation is for all of us, I have a testimony of his saving grace.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

You don't even have to look at it spiritually after watching the debates. How about just plain common sense? The feces of San Francisco streets and the murders of Chicago scream out, "TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN FIRST". Then you are in a better position to help others. Kinda like on an airplane....put the oxygen mask on yourself first before placing it on a child. Just plain common sense. The democrats are just babbling now.

Free healthcare for breaking the law??? Even with great dental insurance, we have to pay $2500 for my husband's tooth to be replaced. Healthcare is too hard for all of us these days. And yes, I think God finds it insulting to hand it over to lawbreakers on the backs of hard working law abiding Americans. Has nothing to do with charity. This influx of illegals has just become bizarre. Did you see where hundreds of Africans are coming in with designer clothes and luggage?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...rying-luggage/

God is not a Republican, but is for common sense in these matters.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Since my last post the POTUS is now in more trouble than I ever thought possible. Do pray for him because things could go every wrong or better for him this weekend. The 19th of Oct. is a day that the military have been called to be ready if needed for trouble if it breaks out in Washington DC are in the States over this impeachment procedure.

I really believe things will remain peaceful one-way are the other, but for how long who knows.

God Bless

God is not a Republican, but is for common sense in these matters.
    [/QUOTE]

This impeachment trial in the House was a sham and now the Senate trial is not looking good either.
    Pray for Trump and his protection because he dose have a huge price on his head for being assassinated, and also a fair trial in the Senate.

God Bless

Yes where has the good common sense that most people had long ago gone to?????

Dear Brothers & Sisters

If you have read my testimony here, I had to learn a lot of things about life, there so much more to our life then just existing in a world and trying to make a living here on this earth. As we journey through life with all the good and bad times it get real heckled at times, so how many of us struggle trying to do this alone? That’s what I did and I made many mistakes doing it along the way.

Wake-up we are now living in a world that is crumbling apart before our very eyes, l don’t have to tell you we need each other more then ever. As Believers we need to put our Faith & Trust in Yeshua/Jesus. I do believe we are living in the Last of Day’s before Yeshua/Jesus returns so we need to be Prepared, so what is the Lord telling you to be Prepared for? We all have different orders so the Body of Christ His Church will work together during all the coming Chaos that will be worldwide.

God Bless