Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

Eight critical PREDICTIONS that will reshape the rest of 2022 and all of 2023: Food, finance, war, layoffs, pandemic bioweapons and more

(Natural News) While 2022 isn't yet over -- and there's still a risk of a false flag event before Election Day -- from what we already know about what's coming, 2023 is going to be a far worse year on several fronts. First, food scarcity is going to get a whole lot worse across the globe. Energy scarcity will reach its peak in early 2023 … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Prepping For Survival Economic Collapse 2022
    12 Ways To Prepare For What's Coming
    It’s no longer a Conspiracy Theory, It’s happening right before your eyes. Get ready while you still have the ability to get ready.
    GO TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE: http://preppergrizz.com/prepping-for-survival-econom

Greg Locke to Burn Rosary Beads and Statues of Mary in Major Halloween Bonfire

Pastor Greg Locke of Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, TN, is planning a massive bonfire for Halloween night, asking his parishioners to bring all manner of evil and occultic items to burn, including Roman Catholic rosaries and statues of Mary.

https://protestia.com/2022/10/22/gre...oween-bonfire/

How Inflation Precipitates Societal Collapse

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

How Inflation Precipitates Societal Collapse
    Due to the sheer volume of what Lenno posts, and limnited time we all have, not sure everyone got to see this good video. Thanks, Lenno for sharing it. Of course it doesn't mention the solution nor the real problem...with the unjust money system...but, it's a beginning.