Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

Orbán Warns West is Subjecting Itself to “Suicide Waves” of Decline

In a speech to mark him taking the oath of office, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán warned that the west is subjecting itself to “suicide waves” of decline in the form of self-inflicted economic wounds, mass migration and an obsession with identity politics.

he Hungarian leader went on to lament that Europe was entering an “age of economic downturn” and a worsening mass migration problem.

Orbán said we are now witnessing the “suicide waves of the Western world” characterized by the replacement of Christianity with a vacuous cult of identity politics.

“Such is the program of the great European population exchange, the essence of which is to replace the missing Christian children with migrants. Such an experiment is a program of gender madness and a liberal Europe that transcends nation-states and Christianity, and puts nothing in their place,” said Orbán.

“They forget that man alone can never be free, only lonely,” he added.

Orbán expressed hope that his own people could fight back, “because the Hungarians were carved out of hard wood, so we stubbornly resist the decline.”
    https://summit.news/2022/05/17/orban-warns-west-is-su
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

City Mayors Working Directly With U.N. as U.S. Government Surrenders Authority to the W.H.O.

https://banned.video/watch?id=6284f7708fc12405673d179d
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The NWO We Warned About For 25 Years Is Going Operational This Weekend

May 18, 2022
    https://banned.video/watch?id=62855995bfd155083bc52e21

This is where we are now:

The Paris Commune A Blueprint for Western Cultural Collapse

Where we are headed:
    The war in the Vendée - Genocide in the name of enlightenment

IT’S NOT THE GUNS: America’s left-wing culture of DEATH and self-mutilation is a FACTORY that produces mass shooters

(Natural News) In the wake of the mass shooting yesterday in Uvalde, Texas, we must remember that on the very same day, over 2,700 human babies were murdered in America via abortion factories, according to reliable abortion estimates. The same Leftists who demand abolishing the Second Amendment by falsely claiming it will stop shootings … [Read More...]

Psychic disintegration: Prepare for society to become MORE VIOLENT as insanity spreads

(Natural News) The recent shooting at the Uvalde school in Texas was allowed to happen. Police stood down and waited outside for 40 minutes to an hour while the gunman was inside, murdering children (and a teacher) at will. This is now confirmed by the Associated Press, no less. This means that law enforcement in Uvalde, Texas were … [Read More...]

Mods, move this to where its supposed to go...today, Daddy Joe delivered an incoherent speech, again, and claimed that a 9mm gun is powerful enough "...to blow a lung out of the body." yeah, right. meanwhile, Ms Nevell on Fox this pm continued on her opinion concerning the Texas shootings and lambasted gun owners altogether. Did that yesterday and again today (30th). Well they had a 'guest' who was a 'survivor' of the Las Vegas shooting. Essentially this attorney said that its time "for us to give up some our freedom for safety"and put an end to the gun community. I fault Faux for presenting themselves as the alternative to CNN but they're sounding more and more alike these days.Wasn't it Franklin who said that trading freedom for safety get neither. Gun 'control' is coming folks, get what you can while you can. prep and pray, the end has arrived.