Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Meghan Markle Concerned Queen’s Death May Yank Her From Spotlight For A Few Days
    https://babylonbee.com/news/meghan-m...for-a-few-days
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Great Reset: Switzerland Threatens to Jail People Who Heat Their Homes Too Much in the Winter
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...in-the-winter/

The suicide sanctions’ against Russia will collapse America and Joe Biden was installed as the useless idiot that will usher in our destruction by design

(Natural News) A quick hat tip to Steve Quayle for "The Suicide Sanction" portion of the headline, as I lifted it from a SQ note. (Article by Susan Duclos republished from AllNewsPipeline.com) A recent quote from Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm highlights the sheer suicidal nature of the sanctions against Russia on the part of … [Read More...]

Following recommendations by the United Nations and the World Economic Forum, governments and “education” publishers are using “public schools” to indoctrinate American children into eating bugs and weeds. Just last week, The Newman Report received pictures of an assignment for 5th grade students in a Sarasota, Florida, elementary school touting the alleged benefits of consuming insects. https://thenewamerican.com/public-schools-brainwashin

Tucker:
    This is what the collapse of civilization looks like

"The Leftist system is not meant to produce political stability or prosperity, and feels a lot like it is entering a death spiral. Getting the lunatics out of power, before they crash the entire West with no survivors, is the most urgent problem we face." — Eugyppius at Substack

Do you doubt anymore that the USA, indeed most of Western Civ, is in the grip of demonic possession? You can’t quite medicalize the problem by calling it a group psychosis because the people demolishing social boundaries know exactly what they’re doing and are shoving it in your face maliciously for the purpose of goading you into humiliation and punishment — which is predicably what will happen if you object to being mind-****ed.

Case in point: a shop teacher styling himself as “Kayla” Lemieux, comes to work wearing a grotesquely outsized fake boob costume. You are meant to say that this is okay because, hey, it is just a form of “gender expression” — so said the Halton District school board in Ontario, Canada. Of course, you know it’s not okay. The School Board only pretends that it’s okay, because this nonsense is supported by the Canadian federal government under the Woke-Marxist Justin Trudeau, which holds the levers of law and can crush you, subject you to its courts, bankrupt you, ruin you, if you don’t play along.

Who knew that the glorious George Jetson future would tip into a neo-medieval religious frenzy and, more to the point, one deriving its dark energy from the demonic and Satanic? You are asked to swallow ever-greater absurdities, destroying your self-respect because you know that you are a coward for not standing up to this host of degenerates.

The USA’s Democratic Party of Chaos is behind all of this lunacy. It has gotten so bad that many no longer even follow the news of serial outrages by the regime led (nominally) by the empty vessel called “Joe Biden.” Millions of border-jumpers have crossed into Texas and Arizona the past two years. The New York Times / CNN axis of news doesn’t cover it because they want it to continue. Apart from the economic refugees coming across there are substantial numbers of demonically murderous people, many of them not Mexican, but from all quarters of the world, including places with a grudge against our country. Not a few of them are identified as international terrorists. Yet, in they come. The welcome mat is out for them — while our joke of a president rails against “white supremacist domestic terrorists” (another lie you’re supposed to swallow).

The open border issue only came back to the country’s attention when Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida gifted Martha’s Vineyard with a plane-load of fifty illegal immigrants.

[rest at link]

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/a-walk-on-the