Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California to legalize state-sponsored trafficking of children combined with child mutilation and castration surgeries in the name of transgenderism

(Natural News) Is California on the verge of becoming a sanctuary state for child transgender trafficking? The state's legislature is definitely trying to make it happen. Senate Bill 107, introduced by Scott Wiener, a prominent Democratic state senator, was recently passed and now awaits a signature from Gov. Gavin Newsom. If signed, SB … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Iowa Democrat Gubernatorial Nominee Deidre DeJear Endorsed by Pro-Defund the Police Org

Deidre DeJear, the Democrat gubernatorial nominee in Iowa, recently received an endorsement from a local organization that has consistently called for defunding the Des Moines police department.

Globalists In FULL PANIC as Nations Choose Populism Over Controlled Collapse https://www.infowars.com/posts/popul...ction-reveals/

Victor Davis Hanson: The thinnest veneer of civilization remains…

America is racing backwards into the 19th-century Wild West. Predators maim, kill, and rob with impunity. Felons correctly conclude that bankrupt postmodern “critical legal theory” will ensure them exemption from punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Victor Davis Hanson: The thinnest veneer of civilization remains…

America is racing backwards into the 19th-century Wild West. Predators maim, kill, and rob with impunity. Felons correctly conclude that bankrupt postmodern “critical legal theory” will ensure them exemption from punishment.
    Well said, Victor.