Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Westminster Abbey has unveiled the Queen Elizabeth II stained glass window….

"The designer is David Hockney, a pole-smoking British pop artist. The breathless articles on the subject emphasize the fact that he designed the stained glass window dedicated to Queen Liz Deuce "on an iPad"
    The whole thing is disgusting"

EU court rules Belgium violated human rights for euthanizing woman suffering from depression.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/european-court-rules

Chris Rufo:
    Medical students at the University of Minnesota must now take an oath to "honor all Indigenous ways of healing that have been historically marginalized by Western medicine" and fight "white supremacy, colonialism, [and] the gender binary."
    Link to thread:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/157912038451

Bank of England issues collapse warning: ‘You have three days to sell’

(Natural News) More evidence has emerged this week that the West's financial system is teetering on the brink of collapse, as Europeans worry that they won't have enough affordable energy to heat their homes this winter. During a speech in Washington, D.C., Bank of England Gov. Andrew Bailey first warned that "market volatility went … [Read More...]

Refinery strikes and gas rationing: France’s energy supply chain collapsing

(Natural News) Failing talks to resolve an energy industry strike in France has prompted the government there to initiate a "requisition" of essential workers to Exxon's French oil depot – meaning so-called "essential" workers will be forced to work. Reports indicate that Total's French refineries could soon see the same if the union … [Read More...]