Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

antifa teachers
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

lyrics
    (What they do)
    (They smile in your face)
    All the time they want to take your place
    The back stabbers (back stabbers)
    All you fellows who have someone and you really care, yeah, yeah
    Then it's all of you fellows who better beware, yeah yeah

Somebody's out to get your lady
    A few of your buddies they sure look shady
    Blades are long, clenched tight in their fist
    Aimin' straight at your back
    And I don't think they'll miss

(What they do)
    I keep gettin' all these visits from my friends, yeah, what they doin' to me
    They come to my house again and again and again and again, yeah
    So are they there to see my woman
    I don't even be home but they just keep on comin'
    What can I do to get on the right track
    I wish they'd take some of these knives off my back

(What they do)
    Low down dirty

(What they do)
    Smiling faces smiling faces sometimes tell lies (back stabbers)
    I don't need low down, dirty bastards (back stabbers)

The West is not "civilized. The USA as the West, loves mass torture, maiming, killing and destruction of cities & the people therein as happened 1900 onwards killing over a million Philipinos, enslaving People of Haite, 1914, assisting Communist revolution 1917 onwards, Starving Germany after WW1, Invasion of China, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in one night's firebombing of cities during WW2, nuking whole cities, starving millions of civilians after war "ended', doing same thing to Korean cities, Vietnam, starving whole nation of Somalia, bombing Yugoslavia, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, and always the USA seeks to harm the innocent the most. President Johnson had Israelis attempt to sink the USS Liberty, so as to nuke Egypt, but Russian sub marine exposed His lies forcing Him to recall USA nuclear armed bombers heading to nuke Egypt. The list is much larger in reality.
    Tsar Putin's military helping people in Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fOsIY9ioQQ

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    The West is not "civilized. The USA as the West, loves mass torture, maiming, killing and destruction of cities & the people therein as happened 1900 onwards killing over a million Philipinos, enslaving People of Haite, 1914, assisting Communist revolution 1917 onwards, Starving Germany after WW1, Invasion of China, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in one night's firebombing of cities during WW2, nuking whole cities, starving millions of civilians after war "ended', doing same thing to Korean cities, Vietnam, starving whole nation of Somalia, bombing Yugoslavia, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, and always the USA seeks to harm the innocent the most. President Johnson had Israelis attempt to sink the USS Liberty, so as to nuke Egypt, but Russian sub marine exposed His lies forcing Him to recall USA nuclear armed bombers heading to nuke Egypt. The list is much larger in reality.
    Tsar Putin's military helping people in Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fOsIY9ioQQ
    Nobody's perfect

Here is part of what the EU & USA love. as USA has been doing in various ways for over 100 years, a portion revealed in Ukraine at the hands those whom EU & USA love. https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/0...schoolwarning/

The King of kings commands His people to be Perfect, Matthew 5:48

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    The King of kings commands His people to be Perfect, Matthew 5:48
    So Be It!

Russia Releases Important Report
    Blockbuster Exclusive: VT asked Russians what is going on and they responded with an Intel Drop – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Exposes huge amount of USA guilt regarding Ukraine