Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oprah's NWO Earth-Worship Religion Of Enslavement
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63866353bb996d6704e6038
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BOMBSHELL VIDEO: Klaus Schwab Says Chinese Lockdowns to Expand Worldwide

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6385347ae0204763648cf91c

US Air Marshals: Chances of Stopping Hijackings Being ‘Demolished’ by Deployment to Mexico Border

https://www.infowars.com/posts/us-air-marshals-chances-of-stopping-hijackings-being-demolished-by-deployment-to-mexico-border/

FTX contagion spreads as BlockFi crypto firm files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy

(Natural News) First it was Celsius. Then it was Voyager, FTX, and Alameda. Now BlockFi is filing for bankruptcy as cryptocurrency scams continue to unravel one after another. Reports indicate that BlockFi filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey almost immediately … [Read More...]

The King of kings has unleashed upon America a bunch of nasty Judgments for America's adultery against the King of kings and His Universe. So called American civilization is going down the drain because there is no "American civilization" it is a nation of mass murderers who continuously slander the King of kings and His Perfect Word. They like to pretend to be Christian followers of Christ, but they are in full rebellion against Him. Their thoughts and actions reveal their rottenness.
    So expect more disasters, because one of the curses of he Law upon America is, "Those who hate you rule over you." Leviticus 26:17

Governments and dictators agree to seize massive amounts of wealth from what’s left of the western middle classes to pay global warming reparations to the UN and third world governments...

https://thenewamerican.com/un-climate-summit-agrees-t