Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

Virtue is now defined by perverts.
    That is all.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shanghai covid lockdown to exacerbate supply chain crisis, making shipping containers nearly impossible to source

(Natural News) The recently announced two-phase lockdown in Shanghai could have a worse impact than the initial Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdowns in 2020, especially on the supply chain. The Chinese government implemented the latest COVID measures when the initial two weeks of targeted, temporary lockdowns failed to contain the new … [Read More...]

Producer of power grid film says U.S. is “incredibly vulnerable” to massive society-ending cyberattack

(Natural News) The maker of a film focusing on weaknesses inherent in the U.S. power grid says that with war raging in eastern Europe, Iran on the move, North Korea testing new ICBMs, and China eyeing Taiwan, America's electric nerve center is at major risk of being destroyed by a cyberattack. In an interview late last week, David Tice, … [Read More...]

New photograph shows Pennsylvania grocery store looking like Venezuela
    (Natural News) (ANP note: With Joe Biden only in office for just over 430 days so far, with well over 1,000 days left in his presidency, and stores in America already looking like the photograph above sent in to ANP by a reader in Beaver Falls, PA, just imagine what the store shelves will look like at the end of Biden's term! With it long … [Read More...]

Russia links its ruble to gold in bid to circumvent U.S.-led sanctions and upend the dollar as the global reserve currency

(Natural News) The Russian government under President Vladimir Putin is hitting back at the United States and the West in general by starting a movement away from using the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Instead, the Kremlin has begun demanding "hard currency" -- gold -- for purchases of Russian energy products or, as an … [Read More...]

USAF "Trans Day!" twitter post ratio'd mercilessly.

https://twitter.com/usairforce/status/150958016137673

Collapse incoming: European nations start RATIONING food and fuel

(Natural News) Countries all over the world, especially in Europe, have started implementing policies that ration food and fuel. Europe's struggles with its food and fuel supplies began after most nations on the continent imposed economic sanctions on Russia following its invasion of Ukraine. This threatened the flow of already-critical … [Read More...]

Germany, Austria move closer to rationing gas supplies

(Natural News) Germany and Austria have taken steps towards rationing their fuel supplies following disruptions to the flow of natural gas from Russia due to a stand-off over payments. In response to Western sanctions, Russian President Vladimir Putin demanded that "unfriendly" countries pay for its natural gas in rubles. The European … [Read More...]

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.