Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

University Tells Women Not to Call Police on Sex Offender Migrant Because It’s Racist

Police defy advice, urging victims to contact them.
    https://summit.news/2023/02/07/unive...se-its-racist/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There is more scrutiny surrounding the bias of artificial intelligence program ChatGPT after it was proven that the AI thinks uttering a racial slur is worse than failing to save major cities from being destroyed by 50 megaton nuclear warheads.
    Yes, really.https://summit.news/2023/02/07/chatg...-nuclear-bomb/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canada passes online censorship bill

Imperious rules. https://reclaimthenet.org/canada-pas...ensorship-bill

'Dr. Carol Baker was caught on film describing what she calls a “solution” during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City.

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers…I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Notably, Baker was appointed Chair of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization by Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in 2009.

The Houston doctor was also honored with the Sabin Vaccine Institute’s 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal at a Washington D.C. ceremony sponsored “in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer.”

Is anyone really surprised that a Bill Gates-connected CDC official is openly suggesting depopulating America of white people who don’t cooperate with the elite’s vaccine agenda?

This is the same Bill Gates who is planning pump mRNA vaccines into farm animals destined for dinner plates. According to Gates, this will “force jab” the unvaccinated and solve the issue of “vaccine hesitancy.”

As the globalist elite continue finding it harder to convince humanity to submit to Covid jabs and endless boosters, they are having to find cunning new ways to force their jabs on us.

According to Naomi Wolf, who has dedicated the last few years to exposing the evil at the heart of Big Pharma, Pfizer and Moderna are engaged in genocide.'

https://newspunch.com/cdc-boss-its-time-to-kill-white

Economic collapse incoming: Sweden hit with wave of bankruptcy filings

(Natural News) The Scandinavian nation of Sweden saw a sharp increase in the number of companies filing for bankruptcy. Russia Today (RT) mentioned that the number of bankruptcy filings surged to the highest level in at least a decade in January. It cited a Feb. 1 Bloomberg report that also pointed out the increase coinciding with an … [Read More...]

Horrendous loss of life in Turkey as earthquake devastates cities
    Remember that the poles are shifting at an incredible rate

<font color="#000000">

Real wages in Germany plummet – data

The loss of spending power last year was driven by soaring inflation, official statistics show