Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

llegals Overwhelm Yuma's Only Hospital | VDARE Video Bulletin

https://tv.gab.com/watch?v=641b87ac7db5550b60ad52aa
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FBI, CIA Relieved They No Longer Have To Travel Abroad To Turn Countries Into Banana Republics
    https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-reli...nana-republics

I'm dumbfounded that more people can't get it in their mushy brains that we're actively being invaded. The peeps, at least the majority are clueless. There will be the few who see the problem like it is and take an appropriate response. I guess when the shooting starts, it will be interesting. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

banned.video/watch?id=641c6821cdbb7f5a827ed0df
    The central bank has been public enemy number one in America since 1791

US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis

Shares of Deutsch Bank tumble after cost of ensuring its default spikes as global financial meltdown continues

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-...lt-spikes.html