Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lear-rhetoric/
    Gloves Are Off: Russian Officials Ramp up the Nuclear Rhetoric – Nightly Bombing Campaign Against Kiev Enters Its Second Week – Intelligence Service HQ Hit
    by Paul Serran Jun. 4, 2023
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

https://nypost.com/2023/06/04/china-...taiwan-strait/

China defends buzzing American destroyer in Taiwan Strait, accuses US of provoking Beijing
    By Associated Press
    June 4, 2023

China’s defense minister defended sailing a warship across the path of an American destroyer and Canadian frigate transiting the Taiwan Strait, telling a gathering of some of the world’s top defense officials in Singapore on Sunday that such so-called “freedom of navigation” patrols are a provocation to China.In his first international public address since becoming defense minister in March, Gen. Li Shangfu told the Shangri-La Dialogue that China doesn’t have any problems with “innocent passage” but that “we must prevent attempts that try to use those freedom of navigation (patrols), that innocent passage, to exercise hegemony of navigation."

US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told the same forum Saturday that Washington would not “flinch in the face of bullying or coercion” from China and would continue regularly sailing through and flying over the Taiwan Strait and the South China Sea to emphasize they are international waters, countering Beijing’s sweeping territorial claims.

That same day a US guided-missile destroyer and a Canadian frigate were intercepted by a Chinese warship in the strait dividing the self-governed island of Taiwan, which Beijing claims as its own, and mainland China. The Chinese vessel overtook the American ship and then veered across its bow at a distance of 150 yards (about 140 meters) in an “unsafe manner,” according to the US Indo-Pacific Command.

Additionally, the US has said a Chinese J-16 fighter jet late last month “performed an unnecessarily aggressive maneuver” while intercepting a US Air Force reconnaissance aircraft over the South China Sea, flying directly in front of the plane’s nose.

88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nice to see you back!

Btw ProtonVPN.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Mrs. Bear and I have walked through that park. I got a sunburn in February in London.
    https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/man-bu...-busy-uk-park/
    Naked creep busted having passionate ‘sex’ with tree in busy UK park
    By Natalie O'Neill
    June 15, 2023
    88 = Heil Hitler

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/penn-s...s-to-kill-him/
    Penn State professor accused of bestiality begged to be killed, court docs show
    By Julia Corderoy
    June 15, 2023
    88 = Heil Hitler

You see my friends, evil will always be with us. We're made in God's image because he gave us freedom to choose to do good or evil. George literally worked with the Nazis. In 2 of his 3 autobiographies he boasted how proud he was while working with the Nazis. Evil. Utter evil. And now he evil spawn's come of age.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wont-say.html
    Billionaire George Soros has spent millions electing woke prosecutors upending America's justice system. Now, as his 'political' heir takes over his $25B empire, biographer MATT PALUMBO reveals the full truth the mainstream media won't tell you
    By Matt Palumbo For Dailymail.Com Published: 13:48 EDT, 16 June 2023
    88 = Heil Hitler