Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan and Trump

Ryan, along with half the country still fails to realize it is more about what Trump is NOT rather than what he is. He is a white, elderly, wealthy, womanizing, tax cheat, racist xenophobic, etc. He is NOT a career politician, lawyer or DC insider. Many have come to the realization that Trump, with all his faults, is our first and last chance to drain the swamp.

Aye, the Captain of the ship is a wee bit salty.

But he is the one smart enough to turn away from the rocks.

NEXT!

I am so offended by the words of Trump from many years ago that I will now vote for a woman who has endangered national security, laughed about getting a rapist of a 12 year old off, attacked the women that were victims of her husband's rapes, lied under oath to congress, lied to the American people and who tell companies in speeches that she has two distinct points of view, one for public consumption and one for private consumption.

Sad part is that this may be the logic of many, many people considering all of the p***y snowflakes that we have in this country today. They may not live to regret their decision if Clinton wins and gets into a shooting war with Russia and they way things are being pushed that may very well come to pass.

Lenno, go ahead and start the "America is Toast" thread.

Not to condone such morals, but let's be realistic. It was years ago; Trump is running for president, not pope. He's certainly no worse than Slick Willy or the Kennedy's...or probably even Ryan, for that matter. Like liberals are the most moral people on the planet....

I expect that frightens a pussy like ryan.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

You see what I'm saying breezy?

It's just boy's talk, bloating but not right. He's apologized and that's it.~!!!!! Period!
    Men and women have done this over the years. I'm still voting for Trump 2016! Why? Whomever wins will select probably two to three Supreme Judges. Clinton will put Liberals in. Trump will put Conservatives in. That's it! I'm voting for Trump for that reason. But who brought this out, the democrats. Eleven years ago! This kind of stuff goes on all the time by men and BY WOMEN! Keep in mind that I'm voting for the Supreme Court nominees! Both these candidates are terrible unfortunately. Second thing is this: Trump has mentioned our jobs going abroad (Carrier, Ford, Nebisco) We have 2 candidates, neither good ones, but who will put the Supreme Court judge's for LIFE!
    Vote for Trump 2016!

I say, big deal. So he was caught on tape saying what is said millions of times a year by men in the US of A. Locker room talk, braggadocio....really, beats hearing obama talk about the bathhouse male babes he's been known to visit.... gees, it's nothing compared to giving away state secrets, and so on and so forth.... compared to putting hillary in the orifice........ no big deal.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.