Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Assange

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    AR's have a dimple inside of the receiver to keep you from installing a drop in auto-sear.
    And such is why we have belt loops eh ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    If you have the proper licensing you can convert semi's to full auto, today..

Have to be licensed with BATF as a manufacturer. Type 07 FFL..

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/...licenses-types

If an individual wants to buy a full auto, it has to be manufactured before 1986, requires a special license and live in a state that allows ownership of said firearms..

AR's have a dimple inside of the receiver to keep you from installing a drop in auto-sear.
    Stop reading Internet wisdom.

I KNOW full autos may still be manufactured, the place I worked for WAS a Class 7 Mfg. The concept that you would convert a semi to full is ludicrous though, as you would have more involved with anything other than an open bolt device than if you made the receiver new. Now, precisely WHY would you manufacture a weapon you can only sell to the Military or the Police?

And far from a "Dimple" the auto sear portion of the receiver is not milled out at all on AR's. You want to get an ATF guys attention? Mill that area out and see what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    And such is why we have belt loops eh ....

O.W.
    We have belt loops because Levi Strauss was a visionary and knew we would need to fight da man in the future......

Kinda ironic now that his company has turned full fascist on weapons.......

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Stop reading Internet wisdom.

I KNOW full autos may still be manufactured, the place I worked for WAS a Class 7 Mfg. The concept that you would convert a semi to full is ludicrous though, as you would have more involved with anything other than an open bolt device than if you made the receiver new. Now, precisely WHY would you manufacture a weapon you can only sell to the Military or the Police?

And far from a "Dimple" the auto sear portion of the receiver is not milled out at all on AR's. You want to get an ATF guys attention? Mill that area out and see what he does.

$$$

Maybe a police dept would make a special request for conversion of a firearm they already own.

Which some do.

The stupidity of the Government I cannot control.

You want to pay hundreds more to convert a semi rather than just buying a new full?

Be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    The stupidity of the Government I cannot control.

You want to pay hundreds more to convert a semi rather than just buying a new full?

Be my guest.

Actually a dealer in my county offers the local LEO's Free repairs and conversions, started with the North Hollywood Shootout when a local chief ordered an audit of his dept to see what was available to officers not related to SWAT..

He was stunned they only had one Vietnam era M-16, needed repairs and two Vietnam era M-14.. So a local dealer supplied five semi auto Colt AR's which were converted to select fire..

Of course after 9-11 they upgraded their arsenal, through the federal program.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/g...n-213f19407524

Deep state Trump wants to do what