Thread: Shocking footage: Media caught covering up clinton’s ongoing looting of haiti

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Default Shocking footage: Media caught covering up clinton’s ongoing looting of haiti

The Clinton Foundation is scamming millions of people by pocketing nearly all of the $30 million it’s raised for Haitians needing severe medical care.

Additionally, the mainstream media is ignoring over a million people are in distress in Haiti in favor of attacking Donald Trump.
    “You’ve got the Clinton Foundation here, but guess where they’re at? At Port-au-Prince, wheeling and dealing at the Marriott, trying to put money in their own pockets,” Joe Biggs pointed out. “Meanwhile you have people here with their legs snapped and fractured backs trying to get help, trying to get out of here, trying to get the medical attention they should have, and the Clintons are more concerned with putting money in their own pockets.”

In other words, Bill and Hillary Clinton are taking advantage of a natural disaster to make millions, according to the Haitians themselves who are struggling in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew.
    Infowars crew members recently travelled to Haiti with billionaire filmmaker and pilot Gary Heavin to expose the crimes of the Clintons against the Caribbean nation.
    Joe Biggs and Michael Zimmermann left for the island on a mission to bring food and supplies to the people hit hardest by Hurricane Matthew.
    On their journey they documented UN helicopters refusing to take dying Haitians to a hospital only 30 minutes away, a crowd of people nearly rioting when asked about the Clintons and drone footage of the destruction brought to an already suffering community.
    Many groups are working with all their effort to assist the injured and hungry, but the Clinton Foundation is nowhere to be seen.
    In 2010 Haiti was rocked by an earthquake killing around 9,000 people.
    To donate to a real charity that’s actually helping the Haitians, unlike the Clinton Foundation, please visit FERHA, which is primarily managed and operated by Haitians.
    Learn more how the Clintons preyed upon the island and took advantage of the victims in these special reports.

http://www.infowars.com/special-repo...ting-millions/

Hey,

When the earthquake hit we, along with thousands of other folks, sent billions to Haiti. Months, years, and even now Haitians are still living in those blue tarps. Every Haitian down there should be living in a condo-billions.

What happened to the money? Where did it go?

I'll tell you where it went. It went to corrupt Foundations, NGO's, non-profits, and the Haitian government. Billions!

But not to those who needed it.

I'm done with sending money to organizations to swallow up. I hate it for the people who live through a natural disaster. I really do.

We do give locally and in person. However not money. When the tornado went through Smithville and wiped it off the face of the earth, we gave hundreds of dollars in groceries, toiletries, etc.

You can tell me how good one org. is over another, but you'd be wasting your breath, as far as I'm concerned.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey,

When the earthquake hit we, along with thousands of other folks, sent billions to Haiti. Months, years, and even now Haitians are still living in those blue tarps. Every Haitian down there should be living in a condo-billions.

What happened to the money? Where did it go?

I'll tell you where it went. It went to corrupt Foundations, NGO's, non-profits, and the Haitian government. Billions!

But not to those who needed it.

I'm done with sending money to organizations to swallow up. I hate it for the people who live through a natural disaster. I really do.

We do give locally and in person. However not money. When the tornado went through Smithville and wiped it off the face of the earth, we gave hundreds of dollars in groceries, toiletries, etc.

You can tell me how good one org. is over another, but you'd be wasting your breath, as far as I'm concerned.
    Totally agree, Cary. I only give money to a couple of organizations that I feel that most of my money goes to the ones that need it. Not lining the pockets of the thieving crooks. Or, I just buy the goods and give it directly to the ones in need.

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC
    Don't forget the monetary donations we give to Salvation Army each year, Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Don't forget the monetary donations we give to Salvation Army each year, Hun.
    That's one that I give to.

Absolutely the best charity to support. Salvation Army came to my aid 40 years ago after I had suffered a disabling logging accident. I had just moved to the area and knew few people. They paid my rent and brought my family a Thanksgiving dinner. Fortunately, I made a full recovery and got back on my feet financially. I never go past a "kettle" during Christmastime without dropping in a few bucks. They really care.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy
    That's one that I give to.
    Yeah, Cary just forgot. We give to them all year long, but at Christmas, we give a monetary donation.

We've had 2 tornadoes, one wiped a small town off the map about 8 miles from us. Another one hit Tupelo, about 20 miles away a few years back, The Salvation Army did an outstanding job with both.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes, Salvation Army is the only national charity I give to as well.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!