Thread: For Cub (and anyone else, too)

Default For Cub (and anyone else, too)

I am not a Catholic, but I happened across this video a few minutes ago and had a really good and appreciative chuckle. I couldn't help but think of you.

This is a video of silent Monks singing Hallelujah. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

That was so funny, uplifting and off the hook. Still smiling, teary eye from laughing... thanks
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.