Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Tears Thread...

Last edited by Seditious; 11-09-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Don't ban them... I enjoy reading the lamentations of the stupid.

Your IP address is the mark of the beast.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Can't wait until she moves and can't corrupt our children any longer.
    Freak!!!

While You Were Sleeping, Anti-Donald Trump Protestors Set Fires in Oakland, California

By Christopher A. Guzman November 9, 2016

Multiple vids: https://pjmedia.com/video/while-you-...inglepage=true

Donald J. Trump has been elected as the 45th president of the United States. Hillary Clinton conceded the race early Wednesday morning, but it didn't take long for anti-Donald Trump protestors to demonstrate their refusal to accept the election results.
    Video footage out of Oakland, California, in the year 2016 is something you would expect in a dystopian Hollywood blockbuster, or even a third-world country.
    Local journalists and others on the ground gave a firsthand perspective of what transpired.

Sponsored

There were chants of "Not my president."

There were also chants of "Whose streets? Our streets!"

We'll be following more reaction to Donald Trump's presidential victory in the next couple of days.
    If you have video you'd like to share, please feel free to tweet @PJMedia_com.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    While You Were Sleeping, Anti-Donald Trump Protestors Set Fires in Oakland, California

By Christopher A. Guzman November 9, 2016

Multiple vids: https://pjmedia.com/video/while-you-...inglepage=true

Donald J. Trump has been elected as the 45th president of the United States. Hillary Clinton conceded the race early Wednesday morning, but it didn't take long for anti-Donald Trump protestors to demonstrate their refusal to accept the election results.
    Video footage out of Oakland, California, in the year 2016 is something you would expect in a dystopian Hollywood blockbuster, or even a third-world country.
    Local journalists and others on the ground gave a firsthand perspective of what transpired.

Sponsored

There were chants of "Not my president."

There were also chants of "Whose streets? Our streets!"

We'll be following more reaction to Donald Trump's presidential victory in the next couple of days.
    If you have video you'd like to share, please feel free to tweet @PJMedia_com.
    I was expecting a lot worse. It's still early yet.

And they usually wait for nightfall to come out and start fires.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Flashback: Bill Maher and Panel Laugh hysterically at Ann Coulter for Saying Trump Would Win GOP Nomination

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by RamRoddoc View Post
    I'm going to sue you! I almost choked to death on my supper when I saw this! I need my safe space....
    "...Slavery is but the owning of labor and carries with it the care of the laborers, while the European plan...is that capitol shall control labor by controlling wages. This can be done by controlling the money." (Thru central banks via fiat money)

Anti Trump protestors currently shut down Michigan Ave neat Chicago Trump tower. . . Not exactly sure what they're protesting otjer than not winning
    "All will be well!"

I did this with Hilloser today. Asked them to hold out their left hand like it was a gun. Then I said to hold it up against your forehead and repeat after me; "I'm with her".

I thought it went well...
    Don't ban them... I enjoy reading the lamentations of the stupid.

Your IP address is the mark of the beast.