Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
I appreciate the bullit points ... but first, while we're on the subject, lets identify exactly what obocare is.

In a nutshell it's a get rich quick scheme for a handful of folks while providing little to nothing in return to the payees.

Who benefits and how? And I ask this in sincerity cuz I'm a victim of the VA ... well not victim, uh recipient, yeah that's it.

So I'm unfamiliar with the intricacies of obocare and other than recognizing it as a wholesale scam, I know nothing else about it.

Forgo the legaleeze and describe some of the benefits and the beneficiaries and perhaps how this ... program is more advantageous as opposed to the old fashion doctor patient relationship.

At your leisure.

O.W.
Oscar, the VA needs to be abolished and replaced by The United States Armed Forces Medical Corps, modeled on the best atributes of the Army Corps of Engineers and the best functions of the V.A.. The Corps of Engineers and it's work , with some exceptions, has been one of the best examples of public/private interaction I can think of.

This same organization can purchase large amounts of healthcare and medicine from the private sector at discount prices to support veterans, national security and low income health care. The Surgeon General should head this organization as one of the joint chiefs of staff. Every states national guard force should include a robust medical compliment.

Veterans deserve health care 'up to and including' the best we can provide.

There is some synergy in the facts that V.A. and the obamacare mess both need to be fixed by government and at the same time.

You might just as well change those ujoints while you've got the trans out.