Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

And there it is… West Point announces woke, jargon-filled plot to rename every single thing that “memorializes” or “commemorates” our history...

https://www.revolver.news/2022/12/and-there-it-is-west-po

'Imagine being a historian 100 years from now trying to figure out what happened here. There are a lot of questions that are going to puzzle you, but one of the most baffling will be how did Joe Biden get the Democratic nomination in 2020?

2020 was the year you will remember when we learned that White people are bad and systemic racism is responsible for everything that has gone wrong in the world. And yet, 2020 was also the year the Democrats nominated, by their free choice, an elderly White man from a slave state who'd once eulogized a Klan recruiter. So the anti-White party picked the White guy. How did that happen?

Well, it's pretty simple. Democrats care about power, and power derives from winning. When you lose, you don't have power. And Bernie Sanders couldn't win. Sanders terrified the donor class. So Democrats went with Joe Biden, who loves the donor class and is loved by them. And from a fundraising perspective, that turned out to be a wise choice.

By the end of that cycle, Democrats had spent a total of $8.4 billion. That includes $400 million just from Mark Zuckerberg. And that total does not even include the tens of billions in free media coverage as slick and dishonest as any paid ad. But then, unlike paid ads, is not regulated by campaign finance law. So if you add all of that up, the Democratic Party dropped more in that presidential year than the entire annual GDP of most African countries, all to dislodge Donald Trump from the White House. Nothing like that has ever happened.

Can they do it again? That's the question before us, and it's a tougher question this round. Two and a half years ago, many voters could tell themselves that Joe Biden might unite the country.

Some mistook his dementia for moderation, but no one can make that mistake now. With the American economy in decline and the rest of the world in obvious chaos, Biden is going to have to come up with a whole new set of lies in order to keep his job. And that's not an easy thing.

And that may explain why as of mid-April 2023, where we are now, Joe Biden still has not formally announced his re-election campaign. He was asked about it this morning on NBC. Here he is sounding less than all in.'

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...son-gavin-news

Nashville City Council Reinstates Radical Democrat Expelled for Leading Insurrection in State Capitol – MSNBC Compares Reinstatement to Jesus Christ’s Resurrection (VIDEO)

Ranks of Big Tech and Social Media Companies Are Crawling With Former FBI, CIA, DHS Employees

HERE WE GO AGAIN! Stunning VIDEOS Show Akron, OH Businesses Boarding Up Windows In Anticipation of BLM/Antifa Terrorists Destroying Their City Over Upcoming Ruling on Jayland Walker Case