Page 83 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

BLM Protesters Pull Out AK47 Rifle, Curse and Scream at Local KSDK Reporter During Mob Action at Mayor Krewson’s Home (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/blm-protesters-pull-ak47-rifle-curse-scream-local-ksdk-reporter-mob-action-mayor-krewsons-home-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Feds Bust Communist Black Lives Matter Organizer for Blackmailing Local Businesses

“You don’t want 600 people to come here and destroy your business and burn it down”

The riot in Madison was inspired by the arrest of organizer Devonere Johnson for ‘organizing’ in a restaurant. The resulting violence saw statues toppled and a Democrat state senator beaten.
    Now the Feds have busted Johnson for blackmailing businesses.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DNC DemSocRats say Mt. Rushmore = White Supremacy]
    Rubicon Crossed – DNC Official 2020 Position: Celebrating July 4th Equals White Supremacy….
    Posted on June 29, 2020 by sundance
    Under normal conditions one might expect to identify this moment as the official moment the rubicon of DNC insanity has been crossed. However, it’s 2020;… therefore as soon as you think the boundaries of DNC stupidity have been reached, the DNC will bring out their stupid boundary stretchers.

In a tweet earlier tonight the DNC takes the official position that celebrating the fourth of July is the equivalent of celebrating white supremacy.
    [rest at link]
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ite-supremacy/

Statue Behind Protesting NBA Players and CCP Suckups Was Made in China

By Jim Hoft

Several members of the Washington Wizards and Washington Mystics took pictures at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial during their Juneteenth celebrations.

The WeatherMen II - Of Media Money and Men - IPOT Presents - 11.11.19

Massive Protests Will Rock Our Cities On July 4th As A Penumbral Lunar Eclipse Is Visible Above America

Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream - July 1, 2020 -
    The level of hatred that we are witnessing all over America right now is extremely chilling, and it is rising with each passing day.