Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,219 of 1219

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Video of DC pipe bomber throwing a hand signal up to Capitol police as they drive by.
    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...67986501c4.mp4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Jon Stewart calls national anthem a 'weird ritual' at games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgoQHgy1nc

Doctor loses license, must have psych evaluation for COVID falsehoods, board says
    [Welcome to the USSA, comrades.]
    Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...#storylink=cpy18 comments

USA Today Column Calls For California to “Abolish Parenthood”

"Now, I recognize that some naysayers will dismiss such a policy as ghastly, even totalitarian..."

https://www.newswars.com/wtf-usa-tod...sh-parenthood/