Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

The truth about bricks

and in Germany:
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-05-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

[VIDEO] Looters In Atlanta Steal Armored Personal Carriers And Drive Them Through Neighborhood

Did this seriously just happen? I think the police where to busy dancing and kneeling with the protesters.

https://www.stevegruber.com/2020/06/...ht-rail-latest
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mural of Cop Hanging from Noose Found in Houston, Says Police Union

HEADS UP, Rural America! The @n+!f@ Elements are Headed Your Way! ~ Rex Reviews

REST IN PEACE: Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller, 38, was a married father of one. His wife is expecting another baby soon. The deputy was killed in a shooting that the county sheriff labeled "an ambush."

STORY: https://bit.ly/2MDaUKI
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-07-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Video: Massachusetts Police Chief Lies Face Down At Urging of BLM Protesters

RT - June 7, 2020 -
    Taking a knee not enough for the mob.

VIDEO: White Leftists Physically Attack, Berate Black Cop With Racial Slurs at #BLM Demonstration

National File - June 7, 2020 -
    Black lives seem not to matter when they’re wearing blue.

Hard Lessons For The People's Republic of Santa Monica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrA5YgsoCLw