Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default None Dare Call It Treason

Default De-Humanise Your Enemy

Jim Carrey Art Shows ‘Devolution’ of Trump Supporters from Humans to Apes

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...umans-to-apes/

1.5 million felons can now vote in FL