Page 60 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Schumer wants an intervention
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The next false flag now being OPENLY pushed by Democrats: They say they need “a new massacre” to succeed with gun control

By
    PatriotRising -

January 29, 2019

Emboldened by ongoing and obvious witch hunts of the president, the co-opting of governmental institutions, Democratic gains in the House, and the dominance of “progressive” ideology in academia and pop culture, the American Left is making a full-on push to steal all remaining power in the country and, when obtained, use it to crush all political opposition.
    That is, all conservative, pro-Trump opposition.
    Case in point: The Atlantic’s Dick Polman actually suggested in a story published this week that more Americans needed to be slaughtered by a madman so that Democrats could use the “new massacre” to elevate gun control to “a first-tier story.”
    It’s thinking like this that would have made “Uncle” Joe Stalin and Adolph Hitler blush. (Related: Dems’ gun control push won’t be enforceable without a national gun registry.)
    As reported by Breitbart News, Polman, a contributor to the Left-wing magazine, acknowledged that Democrats took over control of the House in the November midterms with one of their political objectives being new restrictions on the Second Amendment.

Democrats have, indeed, begun their push, introducing legislation that criminalizes private gun sales by requiring Americans to get government permission, via a background check, beforehand.
    Gun control fail

However, Breitbart’s Awr Hawkins reports:
    Polman notes that the gun control bill did not garner major airplay in the establishment media, leading him to suggest a “new massacre” will be key in getting the push more attention. He wrote: “The Democrats’ championing of gun reform is not currently a first-tier story, but a new massacre would likely make it so.”
    Polman lamented that the Jan. 23 SunTrust Bank shooting failed to elevate gun control to the top of Democrats’ political agenda. As Hawkins noted, the real lesson to glean from the murders is that once again, gun control failed to keep Americans safe — and in particular, Florida’s red flag law and waiting periods.
    The Democrat Party has transformed itself into an authoritarian party of death. When it isn’t celebrating infanticide in New York, it is praying for Americans to be gunned down over a political agenda. Sick.
    Read more about Democrats’ push for new gun control measures at Guns.news.
    Sources include:
    Breitbart.com
    NewsTarget.com

Incendiary Devices Found Outside Eugene Police HQ after Police Shooting of Armed Antifa Radical

By Debra Heine January 30, 2019
    chat 310 comments

Eugene Police Dept. (Image via Facebook)

Following the shooting death of a local antifa radical earlier this month, police in Eugene, Ore., on Monday found incendiary devices planted outside their headquarters. "I don't know what kind of damage they could have done," Lt. David Natt said. "This is not a hoax device. These are very serious matters."
    KMTR reported:
    The devices are now at the Eugene Police forensics lab for processing. "Our hope is we get some physical evidence off it, and that physical evidence leads us to potentially somebody involved in the production and/or deployment of these devices," Natt said.
    Natt declined to describe the devices or say how many devices were found.
    "We kind of hang on to some of the details for the purposes of bettering the investigation," he said. "When we are in a position to release more details about style, type, make, model, that kind of stuff as it pertains to what was found, we're more than willing to do that. But we want to give our investigators the best start we can to get to the bottom of what this is all about."
    On January 11, the attempted arrest of antifa activist Charlie Landeros at a Eugene middle school went horribly awry when the armed radical decided to fight the police. Police were called to the school amid a child custody dispute between Landeros and his ex-wife. During the confrontation, Landeros, wearing a “Smash the Patriarchy” t-shirt, pulled a 9mm handgun from his holster and pointed the weapon at the school resource officer attempting to make the arrest.
    As the other officer tried to take control of the weapon, Landeros again pointed the gun at the school resource officer and fired two shots, according to district attorney investigators.
    "Officer Timm recognized that the situation was dangerous and needed to be controlled. Both were in fear of their own death or the death of other bystanders or students in the area," District Attorney Patty Perlow wrote. "Officer Johns said he knew that if he let go of Landeros’ hand in the struggle, they were going to be killed. Officer Timm fired one bullet directly at Charles Landeros, striking Landeros in the temple, which was the cause of death."
    Investigators from the DA's office determined that the shooting was justified based on video evidence and witness statements.
    The Eugene Police Department last week released body camera video of the incident:

Landeros was reported to the FBI in 2018 for threatening to kill "the pigs" in a Facebook comment.
    Sponsored

"In 2018, the FBI received information on a tip line that Charles Landeros was posting violent anti-government messages on social media," according to the DA. "The information was referred to the local FBI office, who concluded there was insufficient information to substantiate that a crime had been committed."

On January 9, two days before the deadly shooting outside the school, police in nearby Springfield received a screenshot of a Facebook comment on a story about a man shot and killed by police in Portland. A comment posted by "Charlie Landeros" read, "Time to start killing pigs," investigators wrote.
    The investigation also found that Landeros served in the Army from June 2006 to June 2012 and was honorably discharged.
    Landeros, who used they/them/their pronouns, was a member of Community Armed Self-Defense (CASD), according to the Daily Emerald.
    CASD was created as a “new liberatory and inclusive space for all oppressed peoples to learn about armed self-defense,” according to the group’s Facebook page, which is no longer publicly available.
    Community Armed Self Defense’s Facebook page said that they could not count on the police to protect marginalized people, and that firearms help marginalized groups protect themselves.
    “The police are not here to protect us. They are more likely to harm us themselves than they are to ‘serve or protect’ us,” said the group's Facebook page description.
    Watch Our Trending Videos

Interestingly, Landeros said in an October 2017 interview in Eugene Weekly, “I believe that there is going to be a high likelihood of a violent hate crime on this campus from the alt-right.”
    Less than two years later, he pulled a gun on two cops inside a school and tried to shoot them.
    Naturally, a Portland-based antifascist group is accusing the police of murdering their "comrade."

Meanwhile, the Eugene Police are investigating in earnest the explosive devices left outside their headquarters, although they have not yet publicly linked the case to the police shooting of Landeros.
    "We're going to ask our neighbors for any footage, and we're going to review any footage that we have," Natt said.
    "I don't have any motivation. We have no suspect information at this time. We're just taking this set of circumstances very seriously," he said. "Cases like this can be difficult. Somebody out there knows something about it, and we'd like to hear from them."

Violent ‘Art Exhibit’ Invites Visitors to Throw Crumbs at Vacuuming Ivanka Trump Lookalike

by Cristina Laila February 4, 2019 157 Comments

An art exhibit at CulturalDC’s former Flashpoint Gallery in the nation’s capital allows visitors to throw trash at a vacuuming Ivanka Trump lookalike.

A press releases celebrates the sexist and demeaning event as ‘art performance’ and says throwing crumbs at ‘Ivanka Vacuuming’ is ‘surprisingly pleasurable.’

“Inspired by a figure whose public persona incorporates an almost comically wide range of feminine identities – daughter, wife, mother, sister, model, working woman, blonde – Ivanka Vacuuming is simultaneously a visual celebration of a contemporary feminine icon; a portrait of our own relationship to that figure; and a questioning of our complicity in her role-playing,” the press release says.
    “While Ivanka smiles and vacuums, graciously, elegantly, willingly, for the duration of the performance, the viewer is the one who shifts the action, throwing a handful of crumbs from a pedestal onto the carpet. Ivanka vacuums whether crumbs are present or not.”

The artist then takes her taunting to the next level in the press release and asks, “Do we throw them to help her fulfill her duty? Are we complicit? Do we throw them because it’s fun to subjugate her in this act of classic feminine domestic drudgery? Maybe she’s just asking for it, right? But what does our degradation of her say about us?”
    “The public is invited to throw crumbs onto the carpet, watching as Ivanka elegantly vacuums up the mess, her smile never wavering. This process repeats itself for the entire duration of the performance.”
    Photo of the pile of crumbs visitors will be able to throw at ‘Vacuuming Ivanka’:

Why aren’t the feminists defending Ivanka Trump, or women in general over this exhibit that reflects every ugly stereotype that they claim to fight against?

This Ivanka Trump lookalike (Jennifer Rubell) is also shaming stay-at-home wives and mothers who choose to forgo a career to rear children and take care of the household.
    Ivanka Trump is a business owner, mother, wife and philanthropist — a woman who would be celebrated by feminists worldwide if not for the sin of her being Donald Trump’s daughter.

MS-13 takes over Blue Cities

It's over. They've won.

Capitalist elites cave in to protesters: Global utopia to begin immediately
    Satire

https://chaser.com.au/news/world-ban...n-immediately/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Default All Too Familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    It's over. They've won.

Capitalist elites cave in to protesters: Global utopia to begin immediately
    Satire

https://chaser.com.au/news/world-ban...n-immediately/

Man Arrested in Kentucky After Pulling Gun on a Couple Over Their MAGA Hats

by Cassandra Fairbanks February 17, 2019 540 Comments
    • Total: 2.2K

UPDATE: The Gateway Pundit has interviewed the victim.

A Tennessee man was arrested on Saturday after pulling a gun on a couple over the fact that they were wearing a Make America Great Again hats.

Terry Pierce and his wife were wearing MAGA hats at a Sam’s Club in Bowling Green, Kentucky, when James Phillips flipped them off.

Pierce told 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips “Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die.'”
    “I have as much right to wear that hat and support my country and my president as he has not to,” Pierce said.

Phillips reportedly left the store after flipping the couple off — so Pierce went outside to confront him.
    “I went out the front of the store to confront him again and that’s when I got him in his car. He couldn’t leave because his mother was still in the store. And we were having a verbal altercation outside,” said Pierce. “He tried telling me I assaulted him and I said, ‘I never touched you.'”
    The police report says that surveillance footage from the store confirms that Pierce had not touched Phillips.
    “The report does mention that witnesses and Pierce said Phillips pulled a gun on Pierce inside the store but this couldn’t be seen on surveillance video due to Phillips backing out of the view of the camera,” 13 News reports.

Phillips was armed with a Glock .40 caliber with a round chambered and two additional magazines, according to the police report. He reportedly has a concealed carry permit in Tennessee.
    Phillips is currently being detained in the Warren County Regional Jail and is charged with wanton endangerment first degree.