Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

DNC Sponsor's Antifa, And Our Channel Breaks It Down To The Servers And Cell Phones

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Police deliver bricks to rioters

95% of 400 Arrested In Santa Monica, CA From Out Of Town

By: Kelen McBreen | INFOWARS.COM 6 hours ago
    Who is mobilizing these individuals?

Barack Obama to Address Nation on George Floyd Riots (5 p.m. EDT)

I'm sure he'll ask for an END to the riots! (actually he's attempting to re-establish his Presidency)

This make over 1000 released
    Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Releases All Rioters and Looters from Jail Without Charges Following Monday’s Mass Rioting

June 3, 2020, 12:32pmby

WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS: HOW AMERICA’S CITIES MAY EXPLODE IN VIOLENCE

Posted by Matt Bracken | May 31, 2020 | Intelligence, Matt Bracken,

https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...e-in-violence/