Page 116 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

On Friday morning, someone stole an armored military Humvee from a National Guard facility in Los Angeles, California.
    FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said the Humvee is a combat vehicle with advanced armor.
    The bureau is offering a $10k reward for information leading to the recovery of the Humvee, the FBI tweeted Saturday.
    A green camouflage #Humvee was stolen from @CaArmyGuard in #Bell CA on Friday. Identifiers include Bumper# 40BSBHQ6; Admin# WV57TO-HQ06/M1165A1; Reg# NZ311R & Battalion 40TH BSB. Please call 3104776565 to claim a #reward up to 10K for info leading to the recovery #BOLO

### pic.twitter.com/BGDaAzauF2
    — FBI Los Angeles (@FBILosAngeles) January 17, 2021
    A couple of pictures of the missing Humvee were also attached to the tweet. The vehicle is decked out in "green camouflage," and bulletproof armor can clearly be seen on the windows.

The bureau said, "Identifiers include Bumper# 40BSBHQ6; Admin# WV57TO-HQ06/M1165A1; Reg# NZ311R & Battalion 40TH BSB" are visible on the vehicle.
    The theft of the combat vehicle comes days before the FBI has warned of "armed protests" at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC, ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.
    "Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16 through at least Jan. 20, and at the US Capitol from Jan. 17 through Jan. 20," the FBI said.
    So the theft of the combat vehicle makes you wonder if someone or some group will use the vehicle during armed protests expected in the coming days... or is this yet another false-flag-enabling event designed to inspire a crackdown on "domestic terrorism" and the passage of Patriot Act II.

Last edited by Lenno; 01-17-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Before there was this:

There was this:

Train carrying GOP lawmakers hit by garbage truck