Page 118 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democrats Suddenly Becoming Obsessed With Trains…

It’s not 1860, trains have been obsolete as a means of transportation for a century now or so. It makes zero sense.

They have a cattle car fetish
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Active Duty USAF Lt Col Lohmeier Releases Scholarly Work Warning Of Maoist Revolution In US Military

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2021/05/07/active-duty-usaf-lt-col-lohmeier-releases-scholarly-work-warning-of-maoist-revolution-in-us-military/

Can anybody name a square inch spot on the planet anywhere where Marxism has brought anything good? Anywhere? Certainly not in China, Russia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela.

And now, Marxism is allegedly making inroads into the U.S. military at present? So says a whistleblower, who just got fired from the military.

Critical Race Theory, which is now being taught in many of schools and even some churches, is the mean by which Marxism is allegedly gaining ground in the military.

Recently, Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier was relieved from his post as a Space Force officer because he wrote a book denouncing Critical Race Theory (CRT) and Marxism in the U.S. military. [rest at link] https://townhall.com/columnists/jerrynewcombe/2021/05

Portland 8th Grade Teacher: If You’re Not An Anti-Racist Educator, You’re Going To Be Fired

Video from a Zoom meeting held by teachers working for Portland, Oregon’s Beaverton School District exposes the far-left takeover of the American education system.
    A teacher named Katherine Watkins, who introduced herself by informing everyone her pronouns are “she, her, we and us,” told her peers how to prevent being fired for not keeping up with modern liberal talking points.

“I’m going to say something that’s not nice and not sweet, but it’s true,” the teacher began. “If you’re not evolving into an anti-racist educator, you’re making yourself obsolete in this field of profession. Our district is only getting browner and browner with our children and so obviously you can’t change your melanin, but you can change your mind to function in a district that is full of BIPOC children.”

May 28th 2021,

Roger Stone Breaks Down Deep State's Plan To Indict Trump

As more and more election and voter fraud evidence is uncovered, Roger Stone joins Alex Jones live via Skype to discuss how the deep state will strike back at Trump with phony indictments on Independence Day.

https://banned.video/watch?id=60b13691fe8c1f599471c5bc