Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

People are noting the irony of a Chick-fil-A in Philadelphia being looted by rioters just months after the company’s CEO Dan Cathy shined a black rapper’s shoes in a pro-Black Lives Matter PR stunt.
    BLM supporters and other criminal opportunists reacted to the police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr., who was killed after advancing towards officers with a knife, by staging violent unrest, attacking police and looting stores.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/chick...boots-for-blm/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson justified another night of riots and looting in Philadelphia by claiming that there’s nothing in the Bible which tells people not to steal.
    Yes, really.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/maria...ing-being-bad/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lawyers with “The Orders Project” encouraging National Guard to stand down following election and let leftists destroy American cities

(Natural News) The U.S. military is a solid, professional organization that isn’t political and is trained to follow the lawful order of commanders up and down the chain, from the lowest-ranking NCO to the highest-ranking general, to the commander-in-chief of all the armed forces, the president of the United States. It doesn’t matter … [Read More...]

Corporate news media in bed with communist China

(Natural News) The reason why the mainstream media never says anything even remotely truthful about the communist Chinese regime is because practically all of the major news networks, including those that produce Hollywood entertainment, are joined at the hip financially with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). China's human rights … [Read More...]

Posting videos on YouTube is ANTI-AMERICAN because it enriches Google, an enemy of this nation and ally of communist China

(Natural News) It's astonishing to me how many independent media people rail against the evil of Google and YouTube and yet continue to post their videos on YouTube. Why are they posting there? Because YouTube is paying them money. So as long as they're making money, they gladly contribute to the "beast system" of Google and YouTube … [Read More...]

NEW “CHAZ” DEVELOPS IN MINNEAPOLIS…
    https://twitter.com/MatthewTyrmand/s...33646790610945

they call us fools:
    How DC Really Works & Why the Election Changes NOTHING

Gaffney, Segal, Loudon and Beattie Discuss the Planned Chaos and Violence Coming to America’s Streets Next Week by the Organized Left

Fithian is heard in the video telling her minions to support their cohorts with guns who are plotting to take over federal buildings.<strong>

Whose Ever Got the Guns Can Win- Let’s Take Over the Buildings!” -WOW! Lisa Fithian, BLM, Radical Leftists Are Working with Federal Workers For Post Election Mass Violence (Video)
    Whose Ever Got the Guns Can Win- Let’s Take Over the Buildings!” -WOW! Lisa Fithian, BLM, Radical Leftists Are Working with Federal Workers For Post Election Mass Violence (Video)