Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lethal Weapon Actor Danny Glover: Police Are “The Last Line of Defense for White Supremacy”

The man embraced Maduro a few years back

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/...ite-supremacy/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Santa Anna’ Abbott Admits Low Death Rate of Covid-19, Wants to Shut Down Texas Economy Anyway

Infowars.com - July 7, 2020 -
    Texas Gov. blasts California’s handling of Covid-19, yet follows state’s lead anyway