Page 89 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Seattle to Replace Police with ‘Gender-Affirming, Anti-Racist’ Department of Community Safety

Lionel Du Cane | National File - August 4, 2020 -
    Progressive Northwestern city one step closer to replacing police accused of “perpetuating racism and violence.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

American Burns Lebron James Jersey After He Comes Out As A Communist

Infowars.com - August 7, 2020 -
    Basketball star is the new face of slave labor.

BREAKING: Antifa terrorists in Austin, Portland just received a large cache of weapons in preparation for coordinated multi-city “TET offensive” against America

Monday, August 10, 2020
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-...-weapons.html#

To all patriots: You will be facing full-auto rifle fire from organized and well-funded Marxist revolutionary forces

The upshot of all this is that America’s patriots, police and federal law enforcement officials need to immediately upgrade your threat assessment of left-wing terror cells. The very same groups that are currently throwing bricks and fireworks will soon be rolling out full-auto weapons, long-range sniper rifles and coordinated laser attacks that can blind law enforcement officials in mere seconds.
    We are currently recommending all law enforcement acquire and wear laser protective glasses that not only block green lasers in the 532 nm range but also consider blocking other wavelengths that might be deployed by left-wing terrorist forces, using Chinese-manufactured laser devices.
    Most police in America are complete unprepared to engage full-auto rifle fire from determined, organized revolutionary forces. The police will be out-gunned and rendered ineffective in mere minutes, especially given that most police departments answer to treasonous Democrat mayors who are ordering them to carry very little ammunition, while limiting their weaponry to pistols. We hate to point out the obvious, but semi-auto 9mm handguns won’t do you much good against full-auto 7.62×39 enemy AK rifles. Police forces have been deliberately weakened by Democrat mayors as part of their coordinated acts of treason against America.
    Only police SWAT teams have any chance at engaging left-wing revolutionary forces, but SWAT teams are very few in number, and they aren’t used to be out-numbered by highly maneuverable enemy forces that can flank them. Your average SWAT shooter has never been flanked and threatened from the rear, for starters. They have only operated from the context of presenting overwhelming force, so they are unfamiliar with dynamic battlefields unless they have previous military combat experience.
    As a result, once the left-wing uprising begins, most city-based law enforcement forces will be slaughtered within hours. Many cities across America will be seized by left-wing revolutionary forces. CHAZ / CHOP was a dry run for this exact scenario. And what they learned from CHAZ was that there will be near-zero resistance in liberal cities, as woketard liberals still think communism is friendly and Marxism is “justice.”
    The only resistance against this is going to come from armed citizens and organized militia groups, given that the National Guard will also be largely useless, since treasonous Democrat governors will be siding with the terrorists and order Guard troops to stand down.
    This means every American citizen who owns a firearm needs to be prepared to engage in real-world battle with revolutionary left-wing forces who will be wielding full-auto weapons with ballistic gear, radio communications and drone support.

Don't say I never predicted this, because I did, 12 years ago

Should Motorists Run Over Anarchists [COMMIE SCUM] at [ILLEGAL] Impromptu Roadblocks?
    By Civis Americanus
    Anarchists' widespread use of roadblocks to attack motorists requires citizens, and especially potential jurors, to understand the full implications of these incidents. This is especially true given the propensity of some district attorneys and prosecutors to, as I see it, virtue-signal by filing charges against the motorists rather than the potential carjackers and highway robbers. A "hasty roadblock" as deployed frequently by anarchists can often be construed as prima facie evidence of violent intent, and, as motorists cannot read the anarchists' minds, they must act on the situation as they find it.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...oadblocks.html

Watch: The Moment Secret Service Shoots Gun-Toting Man Outside White House

THE TREE OF LIBERTY: Supercharger