Page 41 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

a new comic from Black Mask Studios, portrays a near-future world in which the state of California is in open rebellion against the Trump-led U.S. government. Militants clad in black bloc openly clash with federal troops to defend immigrants, painkiller addiction is widespread, and environmental decay is clear. Writer Matteo Pizzolo and artist Amancay Nahuelpan combine these elements to create a dystopia that feels far closer than many readers will probably be comfortable with.
    Calexit follows Zora, a Mexican immigrant who’s become a leader in the resistance army, on the run with Jamil, an apolitical smuggler who salutes no flag. While I think these are universally relatable characters, they’re also uniquely Californian, and the backdrop of the factionalized California they’re journeying through is a perfect microcosm for the country because California is as diverse yet interdependent as America.
    This comic book is hilarious, we are suppose to believe a bunch of beta male cucks are going to take over California. I highly doubt that, this is strictly jerk off material for the wanna be men in the democratic party. Need I remind people that 95% of California counties are republican and there's not a chance in hell any of those counties would join a revolt especially if it was coming out of San Fransisco or LA.
    Also, funny how they are trying to demonize the sovereign citizen movement and compare it to the Communist and Antifa movements both of which are the complete opposite of sovereign rights.

http://ew.com/books/2017/07/12/calex...esident-trump/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Alarming – Mad Man Inside Press Pool Throws Russian Flags At President Inside Capitol Building…

Posted on October 24, 2017 by sundance
    Well this is sketchy. A disturbed individual named Ryan Clayton came within inches of the President of the U.S. and Majority Leader of the Senate today while, inside the Capitol Building and embedded with the press pool.
    How this unbalanced person was capable of hiding within a credentialed and security processed press pool is a little unnerving. He’s within a few feet of the president when he launches his confrontation:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...g/#more-140328
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Soros's new head of Antifa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epXcCJLISmM

FALSE FLAGS, Nov 4th? Heads-UP! ALEX JONES 9/29/17 (pt-1) INFOWARS Info Wars Live

A left-wing radical who planned to kill first responders was discovered by police to be hiding an arsenal of potential explosives along with 200 containers filled with unknown powders, acids and urine.

31YO Christopher Langer was busted by police after he told his parents during an argument that he had placed explosive substances in a grenade.

A 13 hour investigation subsequently revealed a huge cache of potentially explosive materials, booby traps, grenades and numerous bottles of Langer’s own urine. The chemicals included substances used in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.
    According to Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood, Langer was “one step from creating a weapon of mass destruction,” adding that the “domestic violence call probably saved us from making national and international news.”
    Langer had also extensively researched bomb-making by downloading Army manuals on explosives. He reportedly wanted to “get even” by harming first responders, despite the fact they had helped him in the past as a result of drug abuse incidents.
    As even the left-wing Raw Story website acknowledges, “Langer had what appears to be a Guy Fawkes mask favored by left-wing and anarchist demonstrators, and his infrequently used Facebook page suggests support for Occupy Wall Street and Anonymous activism.”
    Screenshots from Langer’s Facebook page reveal his interested in the “resist” movement, which since last year has become a focal point for anti-Trump activism.
    The Guy Fawkes mask has also become popular with black-clad Antifa agitators, as seen in the image below.

image on Twitter

JK16 OlllllllO @JfKaboom

Replying to @JfKaboom

Facebook posts from Christopher Lange of Debary dating back to 2013 as part of terrorist group #resist
    5:56 AM - Nov 13, 2017

Langer’s arrest emphasizes the serious concern law enforcement bodies are now expressing with regard to far-left extremism.
    Back in September, it was revealed that the Department of Homeland Security had formally classified Antifa’s activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” with federal authorities warning state and local officials that the group was becoming increasingly dangerous and confrontational.

Mutable vids here https://pjmedia.com/trending/rabid-a...killing-spree/

Rabid Anti-Trumper Arrested in Calif. after Threatening to Go on Killing Spree

By Debra Heine November 13, 2017
    chat 543 comments

Rabid Anti-Trumper Arrested in Calif. after Threatening to Go on Killing Spree
    David Kenneth Smith, via YouTube.

Have you ever heard of David Kenneth Smith? Chances are you haven't — he's a rabid anti-Trumper, thus his story didn't fit any convenient narrative. News of his arrest was treated as a local story with no national significance. However, if this freak had been a right-wing activist, he'd have been a front-page story in every paper in the country.
    Smith, 39, was arrested in Orange County, Calif., on Nov. 2 following an investigation involving the Joint Terrorism Task Force. He was charged with one felony count of making criminal threats after threatening a university professor through emails and posting threatening YouTube videos — in one he talked about going on a "killing spree."
    Police recovered nine loaded firearms registered to Smith after his arrest, according to Orange County Sheriff’s Department officials.
    On Nov. 1, Smith allegedly began exchanging emails with an instructor at Soka University in Aliso Viejo about disciplinary actions taken against him for smoking marijuana when he attended the university in 2008.

5 Documented Cases of Anti-Trump Violence

Smith allegedly emailed the professor a link to a YouTube video that showed him telling stories about college while lying in the bathtub holding a pistol on his chest.

In the video, Smith claimed to write for a major metropolitan newspaper.
    For a time, he contributed to The Orange County Register as a freelancer, according to the paper.
    “David Kenneth Smith was not an employee of the Register,” a Southern California News Group spokesman said. “It appears he contributed periodically between 2005 and 2008 when the Register was owned by Freedom Communications.”

Smith's YouTube account, “King David,” is awash with creepy and concerning videos. In one, he mixed together different household items such as incense, antacids, and antifreeze.
    In another disturbing video titled "What Good Does Killing Ever Do," he explored the pros and cons of going on a "killing spree," and decided that it sounded like a "great idea" compared to dying or committing suicide.
    Sponsored

“Should I be homeless or go on a killing spree?” the man in the video asks. “I think being homeless is an entirely artificial situation. I wasn’t born here to obey every rule you guys ever made, OK? I was born to be who I am.”

Smith is being held on a $1 million bail. He pleaded not guilty when charged on November 6.
    Six More Examples of Anti-Trump Violence

Smith has posted many videos ranting about the president.
    In a video dated October 13, 2017, he lamented how President Trump is "systematically dismantling" his beloved Obama's "presidential legacy."

Here, he performed a bizarre little play titled, "Trump and the Green Berets."

“Investigators believed the suspect’s threats were credible and an attack possible,” the Sheriff’s Department stated.
    Indeed, Soka University may have been spared a horrific mass shooting when this ticking time bomb was taken off the streets.

Behold the future.

West Entering New Puritanical Age
    Satire

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/2...nical-age.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Owner of truck with vulgar anti-Trump sticker arrested on outstanding warrant

Owner of truck with vulgar anti-Trump decal arrested

Woman in Texas arrested for outstanding fraud warrant, claims police abuse the badge.

The owner of pickup truck that drew attention this week because of a profane anti-Trump sticker was arrested in Houston on Thursday on an outstanding warrant.

Karen Fonseca was arrested about 2 p.m. on an outstanding fraud warrant issued in August by the Rosenberg, Texas, Police Department, Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office records show.
    Mike Fonseca, her husband, posted her $1,500 bond Thursday night and she was released an hour later, Houston's KHOU-TV reported.

A sheriff’s spokesman didn't respond to a message seeking details about the warrant.
    Previously, Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls threatened Fonseca with a disorderly conduct charge over the decal. However, District Attorney John Healey said he didn’t think the case would have stood up in court because of First Amendment protections on free speech.
    Fonseca defended her right to keep the sticker on the vehicle.

"It's not to cause hate or animosity," Fonseca, 46, told the Houston Chronicle. "It's just our freedom of speech and we're exercising it."
    Fonseca said the message has been on the rear window of the pickup for nearly a year and it'll stay there for the time being.
    "There's no law against freedom of speech, nothing in the law book here in Texas," she told KHOU-TV. "I've been stopped numerous times, but they can't write me a ticket."
    Nehls on Wednesday posted a photo of the profane sticker on his Facebook page, threatening the then-unidentified Fonseca with a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct.
    A spokeswoman for the sheriff’s office said Thursday that Nehls removed the post after Fonseca was identified.
    "Due to the hate messages he has been receiving toward his wife and children, the sheriff will not be commenting on the matter further," the spokeswoman said in an email.
    Lynne Rambo, a law professor at Texas A&M University specializing in First Amendment issues, said Thursday that a 1971 Supreme Court case made two points clear: the state's attempt to regulate profanity or civil discourse is not a sufficient reason to justify restricting speech, and profane language directed at a specific person is different from vulgar content that's broadly disseminated.
    "It's state action to threaten as (Nehls) did and he really ought to know First Amendment law better than that," Rambo said.
    Nehls said he supports freedom of speech but worried that profane messages could incite others and lead to confrontations that would disturb the peace he's pledged to keep.
    The Fort Bend County district attorney has no plans to file charges over the sticker, KHOU reported.

MSNBC Host Says Assault on Rand Paul is ‘One of Her Favorite Stories’ With this caveat, “of course it’s not a good thing when a brutal assault breaks a senator’s ribs.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/365024-...orite-stories/