Page 100 of 128 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

The public affairs officer for the 1st Battalion, 44th Air Defense Artillery Regiment (1-44th ADA), part of the 69th Air Defense Artillery Brigade at Fort Hood, told The War Zone that the unit was executing a relatively rare deployment where they set up shop in an unfamiliar location, just as they would during a crisis. After setting up their gear, which as you can see in the images below is quite extensive, as well as an operations center, they will operate as they would in a wartime-like setting and run drills associated with a real-world deployment, This includes defending against air-breathing threats, such as airplanes and cruise missiles, and high and fast-flying ballistic missiles. It's worth noting that there are no live missiles being used as part of the training evolution.
    There will also be an opportunity for ROTC Cadets from nearby Texas A&M University to take part in the exercise and see what one of the Army's top air defense battalions looks and operates like during an actual deployed operation.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37196/a-patriot-missile-battery-has-suddenly-appeared-at-a-small-regional-airport-in-texas

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A Hacker On The Darkweb Is Selling The Information Of 186 Million U.S. Registered Voters Online…

A Hacker On The Darkweb Is Selling The Information Of 186 Million U.S. Registered Voters Online…

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Third Degree Murder Charges Dismissed Against Officer Derek Chauvin In The Death Of George Floyd…
    Just in time for the election.....

Leftists Plan To ‘Shut Down DC’ After Election To Force Trump From Office

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Leftists Plan To ‘Shut Down DC’ After Election To Force Trump From Office
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/lefti...p-from-office/