Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

NJ Governor Signs Bill To Mass Release Inmates Starting Nov. 4 - The Police Tribune
    https://trends.gab.com/item/5f9c1004d4322adc31972092
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: Complacency Kills

Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I found it is the small things - everyday deeds of ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because I am afraid…and he gives me courage.” - Gandalf

Portland: Riots Spread to suburbs

Rioters quickly moved from a business district in northeast Portland onto residential streets after police declared a riot condition. Anti-capitalist, anti-police rioters marched through a neighborhood overturning trashcans and shouting at residents.
    Rioters took to the streets of a northeast Portland business district and began vandalizing the windows of companies, Breitbart News reported Saturday night. Portland Police Burear officials quickly declared the demonstration dubbed “Capitalism is Scary” to be a riot and ordered their immediate dispersal.