Page 106 of 128 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Kevin McCarthy: ‘Republicans Will Not Back Down’ on Defending Election Integrity

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Portland: Top folder shotgun, pistol, combat boots, mask, plate carrier

Nancy Pelosi Calls President Donald Trump a Domestic Enemy and Refers to Biden as ‘President Elect’
    Nancy Pelosi Calls President Donald Trump a Domestic Enemy and Refers to Biden as ‘President Elect’

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: The United States

It Begins – Representative Ocasio-Cortez Requests Immediate Enemies List for Targeting After Biden Takes Office…

Posted on November 6, 2020 by sundance
    New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has requested the immediate assembly of a political enemies list so the far-left can target Trump supporters for elimination. Not surprisingly former President Obama’s data-assembly lead, Michael Simon, affirms the list is already being assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    It Begins – Representative Ocasio-Cortez Requests Immediate Enemies List for Targeting After Biden Takes Office…

Posted on November 6, 2020 by sundance
    New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has requested the immediate assembly of a political enemies list so the far-left can target Trump supporters for elimination. Not surprisingly former President Obama’s data-assembly lead, Michael Simon, affirms the list is already being assembled.
    A communist revolution is always followed by a purge.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System