Page 107 of 121 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1202

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Serbian Warning: What Happened When Their Elections Were Stolen in 2000

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Mother Of All Color Revolutions

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-banana-follies-mother-all-color-revolutions
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Disgusting – MSNBC Anchor Calls For Republicans To Be Attacked On Live TV

MSNBC: “..Burn down the Republican party”
    Leftists are already calling for direct action against Trump Supporters on live TVpic.twitter.com/eXmPkNWAsr
    — Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) Novem

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: Olympia 10/07/20

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: The Cycle