Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Popular Conservative Channel Removed by YouTube

After audio of anti-Israel activists was reported. Coincidence?

News
    Trey Sanchez

The popular and influential conservative website Legal Insurrection had its YouTube channel and all content completely erased after the Google company claimed to receive multiple third-party copyright infringement complaints.
    Cornell University Law Professor and Legal Insurrection’s founder William Jacobson said the YouTube notification came without warning on Thursday and he wasn’t given a chance to counter the claims. On his site Jacobson wrote:
    We have lost hundreds of videos, including a lot of original content on important news subjects. You now will see disabled videos in hundreds of our posts.
    I have no idea what the supposedly offending videos are. We are pretty careful when it comes to copyright, so I’m suspecting that someone about whom we posted a video made the claims.
    Speaking to Fox News, Jacobson added, “It’s very frustrating, it’s very scary, to have eight years of content removed without a chance to defend yourself.”
    But by Friday, it became clearer as to what happened:
    I just received notice from YouTube that the copyright claims were filed by the Modern Language Association based on excerpts of audio of pro- and anti-Israel speakers at the MLA Annual Meeting we reported on in this post, Massive DEFEAT for BDS at Modern Language Association.
    "Clearly this was a politically motivated move," Jacobson said. "I never received any request or complaint from MLA. These were perfectly legitimate fair use excerpts with great news value. This is an attempt to silence our reporting on a matter of great public importance.”
    But Jacobson and his team are ready to “fight this both at the YouTube and legal level:”
    It is highly questionable that MLA owns the copyright for oral presentations at the Annual Meeting, and even if it did, the limited excerpts we used from the nearly 2-hour video posted by MLA on YouTube are well-within fair use. What I think is really going on here is that anti-Israel activists at MLA complained to MLA that MLA had posted the audio on YouTube. MLA took down its own 2-hour video and now seeks to silence our reporting.
    This isn’t the first conservative channel YouTube has censored. Most recently, dozens (and counting) of Dennis Prager’s popular Prager U videos were banned. YouTube has also previously removed a Christian movie trailer which dared to teach the Biblical view of against homosexuality citing "deceptive content." It makes a practice of removing videos critical of Islam, including MEMRI TV and Palestinian watchdog groups, but often leaves content promoting violence against Jews.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Popular Conservative Channel Removed by YouTube

After audio of anti-Israel activists was reported. Coincidence?
    It's back up: http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/01...-the-internet/
    And he was able to back-up all the videos.
    He's coming to speak here on February 12th.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Inauguration Protesters Want To ‘Instill Terror In Police For Violating People’s Rights’
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...e’s-Righ

Video Shows Left-Wing Activists Plotting To Use Butyric Acid At Trump Event [VIDEO]

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...mp-Event-VIDEO

From misplaced “HOPE” to Trump Derangement Syndrome of “HATE” • “FEAR” • “RACISM” • “ISLAMOPHOBIA”

Artist Shepard Fairey was 8 years too early with his ‘Obama HOPE’ inauguration poster, hope which never was realized. The real hope is now, with the election of Donald J. Trump. But there will be no posters with a Trump image on it this year. As always, the snowflakes on the Left will do what they do best – making everyone who isn’t a white Christian male a victim.

USA Today Progressives (aka communists) have a new poster child, or series of poster children, for hope. It’s not President-elect Trump or his cabinet picks, but a cast of Americans featured in the “We the People” campaign, a so-called “diversity” campaign which deliberately leaves out white men – the people who founded this nation.

Jessica Sabogal, a Colombian-American muralist involved in the campaign joined Shepard Fairey, the artist behind the 2008 Obama poster, and others commissioned by the Amplifier Foundation, a progressive coalition of activists and artists. Their prints, which will be distributed across Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Day, feature Americans (legal or otherwise) from various backgrounds. “We the People” has traditionally meant “everybody, all of us.” But not this time.

Together, they hope the faces of “We the People” — standing in for traditionally marginalized groups or those specifically targeted during Trump’s presidential campaign will flood Washington, D.C., on Inauguration Day.

Apparently, gay males are no longer part of “We the People,” ever since Milo Yiannopoulis, a very popular outspoken conservative gay man AND Trump supporter broke all the rules for victimhood qualification as determined by the Left.

THE INAUGURAL POSTERS WILL FEATURE:

• Native American woman who looks like a man

• Muslim woman who desecrates the American flag by turning it into an Islamic headbag

• Hispanic (illegal alien?) woman with flower in her hair

• African-American (transgender?) boy with hair that makes him look like a girl

• Lesbian married couple about to kiss

UC Davis erupts with 'non-violence' over a discussion by two conservative speakers

Photos of Ugly Left at the Inaugural: Satanists, Pussy, and Red Fists

By J. Christian Adams January 20, 2017
    chat 184 comments

Photos of Ugly Left at the Inaugural: Satanists, Pussy, and Red Fists

Millions of Americans watching President Donald Trump’s inauguration on television missed one of the more important parts of the day -- the faces of the ugly Left.
    Sure, you might have seen a few of them on television at 12th and L Street, throwing rocks at police officers and sending two of them to the hospital. But they were everywhere else in force, and TV cameras did show many of them.
    Democrats in Congress hoping to slow down Trump’s agenda should be thankful television cameras didn’t capture what my camera did below. There’s nothing that could frighten Middle America much more than the sights, sounds, and even smells of the anti-Trump Left that prowled Washington, D.C., today.
    Vulgarity was on full display in the anti-Trump crowd. I left the country for Obama’s inauguration in 2009, but I’m pretty sure there weren’t people walking around with McCain pins and “**** Obama” t-shirts. All those lessons about civility down the drain, it seems.
    Sponsored

[IMG]https://pajamasmed.hs.llnwd.net/e1/user-content/1/files/2017/01/****-Trup.jpg[/IMG]
    And what anti-Trump mobilization would be complete without pentagram-wearing Satanists?

The angry feminists were out in force. There were more signs talking about “PUSSY” than on the Reeperbahn. Pussy this, pussy that, all held up by women no less. Aging unkempt women wore pink hats they knitted called “Pussyhats” in twisted solidarity.
    It wasn’t just “pussy” these anti-Trump women were obsessed with. One twenty-something passed me by mumbling and grumbling about the Washington monument -- “it’s so phallic, so damn phallic.” No doubt a graduate of an elite university.

What organized protests could be complete without signs with giant red fists? At least these activists respect their heritage.

Of course there were the tired old slogans and chants. The old standby: "hey, hey, ho, ho, [insert institution] has got to go!" Complaints about privatization of schools. Complaints about nuclear power. Complaints about oil. Complaints about coal. Complaints that Exxon was causing the apocalypse. I was expecting to see signs that were pro-cave.

Swarms strolled around with homemade slogans -- many vulgar -- and simply worked to be seen.

Then there were the aimless niche Leftists. Save our water. Save our land. A costumed Uncle Sam pleading for Donald Trump not to rape him.

The Leftists also came ready for a riot. Swim goggles, masks, eye protection, keffiyehs, ski goggles -- all the latest face fashions of the Left were everywhere. I could have used a mask passing through the many clouds of marijuana fog, even in the shadow of the Washington Monument.
    Two decades ago, these same people were lecturing us about cigarettes.

The Left indoctrinates their children with far more zeal than conservative families. Ideology replaces theology in many instances. Naturally, children were used as props all around.

Democrats should hope these angry, vulgar, ugly militants go underground for the next few months. It’s best for them to have an opposition to President Trump that doesn’t frighten and offend Middle America. But today, that opposition to Trump was comprised of lots of ugly people who never learned manners or civility.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/photos-of-u...and-red-fists/