Page 110 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

After President Trump Demands the Constitution Be Followed and Fraudulent Votes Be Discarded – Democrats Explode Demanding Another Illegitimate Impeachment
    After President Trump Demands the Constitution Be Followed and Fraudulent Votes Be Discarded – Democrats Explode Demanding Another Illegitimate Impeachment

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lord Malloch Brown Revealed: The British Hand Behind the Coup Shows Its Scales Again

Matthew Ehret
    November 17, 2020

Throughout the four-year drama of Russiagate, the hand of British intelligence has revealed itself continuously.
    From the obvious role of Sir Richard Dearlove and his former MI6 underlying Christopher Steele who together played a driving role in shaping the dodgy dossier, to their involvement with Oxford Rhodes Scholar Strobe Talbott in composing, promoting and marketing the fraudulent dossier to targeted members of Congress and media, to British Ambassador Sir Darroch caught “flooding the zone” with British intelligence assets to shape Trump’s perception of the world, to the array of British entrapment operations that targeted Michael Flynn as early as 2014 in London… wherever one looks, the hand of British intelligence seems to be everywhere.
    While vast effort is made to downplay the British roots of the deep state by the media which tends to portray this problem from a partisan narrative of “democratic party corruption”, this sleight of hand misses the causal nexus and demands we believe that the tail truly wags the dog.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...-scales-again/

THE SCHOOL CIRCLE: Combat Effective

"By its campaign and conduct of the 2020 election, the ruling class ceased pretending to be part of a constitutional republic. By treating fellow Americans as inferiors through word and deed, its members renounced their common citizenship with us. Eschewing persuasion, they set about compelling obedience to an openly manipulated election.

"Thus did they burn their bridges to the rest of America as surely as did Hernán Cortéz when he burned the ships that had carried his troops to conquer the Aztec empire. Henceforth, they must rule or ruin as the oligarchy they have become."
    [This is now a fight to the death, with no quarter asked or given.]
    [Read it all at the link.]

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/20/f...-to-oligarchy/

THE SCHOOL CIRCLE: Mark of the Beast

THE SCHOOL CIRCLE: Rebellion

FINIALLY; SOMEONE ELSE 'GETS IT'