Page 114 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Democrat US Representative from St Louis, Cori Bush, Drafts Resolution to Punish Those Who Attempt to Overthrow the 2020 Election Joe Biden Just Stole
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
    After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative.
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/28-times-media-a

Last edited by Lenno; 01-07-2021 at 01:06 PM.

BREAKING: Pelosi: "I join the Senate Democratic leader in calling on the vice president to remove this president by immediately invoking the 25th amendment. If the VP and cabinet do not act the Congress may be prepared to move forward with impeachment."
    Pelosi Calls for Trump to be Impeached or Removed By 25th Amendment as House Democrats Draft Articles of Impeachment to Remove Trump and Ban Him From Second Term

January 7, 2021, 1:40pmby Kristinn Taylor 110

NPR Calls Pro-Trump Revolutionaries At Capitol Yesterday “Insurrectionists” and “Rioters”…

Meanwhile – NPR called a month+ siege of a federal courthouse building “lively protests”.

BLM-Antifa Thugs Violently Attack Female Journalist in NYC – Police Stand by and Do Nothing (VIDEO)