Page 115 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

25 Insane, crazy agendas Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will push on America if they seize power after rigging the elections

(Natural News) After rigging the elections and staging the January 6th false flag "riot" at the capitol building in D.C., Democrats have some horrifying plans to roll out in their quest to achieve a full-blown Orwellian nightmare future for America... or at least what's left of it. With the rule of law now utterly rejected by every … [Read More...]
    15K Views
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Enraged Black Lives Matter Militants (Biden Supporters) Surround Capitol, Scream at Police (VIDEO)

Don Lemon: If You Voted For Trump, You Are with the Ku Klux Klan (VIDEO)

enough with the compliments!

This is CNN – Don Lemon: If You Voted For Trump, You Are with the Ku Klux Klan (VIDEO)

MSNBC’s Joy Reid Compares Republican Party To Baathist Muslims…

NORMAL AMERICAN: THE NEW DOMESTIC TERRORISTS
    Posted by NC Scout | Jan 14, 2021
    [Must Read of the day.]
    "Our rulers did not enjoy being driven out of the U.S. Capitol. They will seek revenge."
    @WRSA

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2021/01/normal-american-

The Left’s Burning Desire for Revenge
    https://granitegrok.com/mg_mancheste...re-for-revenge

Democrat Appears On Fox News To Denounce Trump For Insurrection, Has A Painting Of Mao Above His Fireplace…

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Democrat Appears On Fox News To Denounce Trump For Insurrection, Has A Painting Of Mao Above His Fireplace…
    6875085255177926363.jpg