Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Russia, Russia, Russia!

Biden: Passports for Americans, Not Illegals
    ["Internal Passports" for travel were a hallmark of Communism in the USSR. Welcome to the USSA, comrades.]
    https://townhall.com/columnists/johnandandyschlafly/2

Comply or Die: How America Will Enforce TOTAL Wokeness
    > March 31 / Glen Beck / Blaze TV
    Have you noticed an insane number of companies “going woke” lately? There’s a big reason for why this is happening NOW, and it’s not just virtue-signaling. Big corporations, one by one, are pulling the trigger on an initiative that has been in the works for about a decade. Glenn exposes the framework that was built and inserted into business schools all across the countries. Critical race theory, gender, and “social justice” were given a higher priority than just doing good business. Glenn has the documents that reveal what’s coming to YOUR business or the company you work for and what will happen to companies that don't comply. And what started out as an indoctrination at the university level is now being taught in public schools K-12. They’re teaching our kids to be equity activists right under our noses, and the indoctrination is working.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKXq...SkavlanSkavlan

Merchants of Revolution

California’s ethnic studies initiatives train children in Marxist theory—and opposition to the American system.

California public schools are embarking on a new experiment: education as social justice. Earlier this year, the state Department of Education approved an ethnic studies model curriculum, and individual school districts have begun to implement programs that advocate “decolonizing” the United States and “liberating” students from capitalism, patriarchy, and settler colonialism.
    This will likely come as a surprise to most California residents, who may be familiar with the movement’s euphemisms—“ethnic studies,” “educational equity,” “culturally responsive teaching”—but do not understand the philosophical and political premises of these programs. As the state and many school districts begin to implement the state ethnic studies curriculum, however, details are emerging.

https://www.city-journal.org/califor...-of-revolution

Leniency for defendants in Portland clashes could affect Capitol riot cases

After President Joe Biden’s inauguration, federal prosecutors agreed to probation deals for charges related to last summer’s unrest in Oregon.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...t-cases-481346