Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,202 of 1202

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Code Pink Now Gets In On The Harassment Train Of Sinema…

My favorite part is these morons are all reading from the same script. No one talks like this. “Why don’t you support the build back better plan?” lol build back better.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies #Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias

“F**k the USA!” – Dominion’s #EricCoomer Admits Under Oath to Being former #Skinhead, Heroin Addict – Lied in Denver Post Screed

“Only F***ing Idiots Voted for #Trump” – Eric #Coomer Admits Under Oath that #Dominion Executives Share His Extreme Far Left Beliefs

If you believe the 2020 elections were the most safe and secure elections in American #history, then you have to believe in the honesty, objectivity, credibility, and fairness of Eric Coomer ...

#PX16 #PX18
    #DemocratsHateAmerica
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."