Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Video of DC pipe bomber throwing a hand signal up to Capitol police as they drive by.
    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...67986501c4.mp4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Jon Stewart calls national anthem a 'weird ritual' at games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgoQHgy1nc

Doctor loses license, must have psych evaluation for COVID falsehoods, board says
    [Welcome to the USSA, comrades.]
    Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...#storylink=cpy18 comments

USA Today Column Calls For California to “Abolish Parenthood”

"Now, I recognize that some naysayers will dismiss such a policy as ghastly, even totalitarian..."

https://www.newswars.com/wtf-usa-tod...sh-parenthood/

Meet one of the biggest communist sacks of shit in the country: the Governor of New York, Kathy Hochul. The kids must wear masks, but certainly not she and her cohorts. Supposedly, this communist POS has a huge early lead in polling for the Governor’s race? No f’ing way the large majority of people of NY want her back in office. If so, you need your head examined.