Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1280

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

• Jeff Bezos’ ex-wife, MacKenzie Scott, is donating over $130 million to an organization that advocates for diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) principles to be taught in schools.
    • Communities In Schools, a national organization working to support student access to education and resources, pushes for DEI training in school classrooms, and it has defended the teaching of Critical Race Theory (CRT).
    • A subsection in the group’s DEI resource guide called “Icebreakers and activities with a focused diversity, equity, and inclusion lens for children, youth, and families” includes a speech from Black Panther leader Stokely Carmichael titled “Black Power” and other resources intended to teach children social justice and DEI principles.
    • Communities In Schools also opposed efforts across the U.S. to prevent CRT from being taught in schools, defending the practice as challenging “everyone’s role in acknowledging that racism exists and asks what they are doing to help eliminate it.”

coming (back) Soon!

"Property is theft" (you will own nothing and be happy, or else)