Page 22 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Two Men, At Least One A Black Lives Matter Supporter, Arrested For Sending Detonators To ISIS

Now, that he’s caught, naturally they disavow him. Oh he was too violent for us. Here’s a question: did they report him to the police? And I’ll answer that for them: no. So much for that excuse…
    Via American Mirror:
    Two suburban Chicago men and Black Lives Matter supporters were arrested by the FBI on Wednesday for conspiring to support ISIS after a 19-month investigation showed they plotted to send a recruit and cell phone detonators to the terrorist organization.
    Federal officials arrested Edward Schimenti and Joseph Jones, both 35, around 5 a.m. Wednesday following a lengthy undercover investigation that involved four federal agents and a fifth person cooperating with the bust.
    According to the Chicago Sun Times:
    The feds allegedly led Jones and Schimenti to believe they had gained access to an ISIS network designed to smuggle new recruits into Syria.
    The men allegedly helped the cooperator obtain cellphones meant to be used as detonators, introduced him to an undercover fed they believed could get him overseas, and then drove the cooperator to O’Hare Airport to begin his journey on Friday. Once he left, the pair planned to deliver more cellphones via the cooperator’s “aunt,” records show.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Language

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default FYI She's an 'Adult Performer' in real life

#MoldyLocks Account vs Video Evidence
    Published on Apr 18, 2017
    Why would you lie when the affair was caught on video?

Different camera angle proves she attacked man first

language

The ANTIFA, the black-clad fascists who hide their cowardly faces behind masks and engage in violence against conservatives, has been caught selling concealed knives on its website. There are pictures of the knife next to a credit card to show its small size and ability to easily store and hide.

With the flick of a lock button and a couple of folds, the flat plastic rectangle converts into a fully functional blade.

And all for the low, low price of five bucks.
    However, it appears the knife has since been removed from the shop. But it let us all in on a hint about the plans of this violent, fascist organization.
    Online chatter among ANTIFA members has revealed more violence in the days ahead:

Here is Gateway Pundit’s reaction:
    This should come as a warning to anybody who Antifa sees as a threat to their Communist, anarchist, violence-driven message.
    Following the recent violent mobilization of Antifa in Berkeley, the domestic terror organization has begun to embrace violence as part of its message.
    There is a visible evil to the entity and sadly it is comprised of young Americans who have adopted a violent, Marxist mentality.
    Antifa is a fashionable movement for college “progressives” who have been brainwashed by their professors and now the brainwashing has made its way to the distribution of knives and the promotion of weaponized violence.
    Democrats, with their #Resist slogan, are encouraging this type of behavior and they refuse to condemn Antifa.
    A petition was started in February to declare Antifa a terrorist organization. They were throwing M-80’s, glass bottles and bricks at Trump supporters in Berkeley and now they are selling concealed knives to be used. They must be dealt with.
    This has gone too far.